Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Resource Type: Characters

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: I want it to match the same art style as the default characters in RMMV

Description: I'm just wanting an otter that is walking and/or swimming (surface) that will go with the same style as other common MV character sets such as whtdragon's animals.

Reference Images: Anything works tbh, as long as it looks like an otter.

TheGentlemanLoser

True friends stab you in the front
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was about to mention whtdragon's animals but I see you've already looked.

It's a credit to the sheer breadth of whtdragon's work spriting up animals that I'm genuinely surprised she didn't already have an otter. Under normal circumstance, several of the other rodents she's done seem like they'd work fine, but if this otter's like your main character then I can see wanting to makes sure it's really visually distinguishable from moles, beavers, and whatever.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I wish I had the skill to make it for you because now I NEED an otter!!

Kankuro

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was about to mention whtdragon's animals but I see you've already looked.

It's a credit to the sheer breadth of whtdragon's work spriting up animals that I'm genuinely surprised she didn't already have an otter. Under normal circumstance, several of the other rodents she's done seem like they'd work fine, but if this otter's like your main character then I can see wanting to makes sure it's really visually distinguishable from moles, beavers, and whatever.
Yea, I'm shocked they didn't do an otter either.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SF_People1_3 added!
index.php

I haven't been on here in forever wow(missed my forum birthday T-T). Anyways, I'm dabbling in BGMs, here's something I'm actually willing to share.

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...
I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidusa121