Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Josiah the paladin has a recurring dream wherein he loses a duel to a mysterious gray knight. After leaving the abbey to confront his destiny, Josiah must soon cross swords with bandits, pass through the city of the wicked, and then scale a perilous mountain peak. As he prepares to face off with his mystical adversary, Josiah learns that his world is in catastrophic danger!

Paladin Dream is a story-driven fantasy RPG about a heroic quest. Explore a reverie-like kingdom overflowing with magical locations, characters and monsters as Josiah uncovers the secret of his recurring dream. Can you stop the nightmare before it’s too late?

Features:

- 3-hour fantasy RPG with emphasis on narrative, exploration and combat.
- King Arthur-inspired religious mythological setting and imagery.
- Original hymn performed by Mioune.

Try the demo / Buy the game:

“Paladin Dream plays like an intriguing D&D campaign. It’s a classic medieval fantasy.”--Geoffrey Golden (Wet Hot American Summer RPG)

Attachments

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
On sale for $0.99 cents for the summer on itch.io

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

lunarrosecrow wrote on hiddenone's profile.
please don't lurk hiddenone I'm quarantining!!!
lunarrosecrow wrote on Edward.T's profile.
Hello Edward sorry to bother you and didn't start a conversation cause I thought i'd be a little weird or disrespectful but I was wondering do you still have your Generator resources you posted as the links on the page are dead?
Stream will be live shortly! It is my birthday, and thus I am doing an extended stream! I will be doing a variety of things. Among the activities I will be doing: Playing Oceanhorn: Monster of the Uncharted Seas, art, and some Text Adventure~ Feel free to drop by!
It would be cool if you could "copy as code" event commands :< .
Just managed to recover my Yahoo e-mail that i lost 3 months ago. Turns out an IP from U.S had hacked it and set the pass back to normal.. Like WTF ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HannyBee21