Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Josiah the paladin has a recurring dream wherein he loses a duel to a mysterious gray knight. After leaving the abbey to confront his destiny, Josiah must soon cross swords with bandits, pass through the city of the wicked, and then scale a perilous mountain peak. As he prepares to face off with his mystical adversary, Josiah learns that his world is in catastrophic danger!

Paladin Dream is a story-driven fantasy RPG about a heroic quest. Explore a reverie-like kingdom overflowing with magical locations, characters and monsters as Josiah uncovers the secret of his recurring dream. Can you stop the nightmare before it’s too late?

Features:

- 3-hour fantasy RPG with emphasis on narrative, exploration and combat.
- King Arthur-inspired religious mythological setting and imagery.
- Original hymn performed by Mioune.

Try the demo / Buy the game:

“Paladin Dream plays like an intriguing D&D campaign. It’s a classic medieval fantasy.”--Geoffrey Golden (Wet Hot American Summer RPG)

Attachments

• cult.jpg
    cult.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 44
  • kroynew.jpg
    kroynew.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 48
  • town1.jpg
    town1.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 45
  • tavern.jpg
    tavern.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 43
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
On sale for $0.99 cents for the summer on itch.io

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Grading the last exams for this semester and I need a break because I am laughing too hard xD
edit: Video link removed due to well Internet problems making it essentially nothing anyway. :kaoswt:
Sleep logic:
4 hours or less = I feel like I'm dying
5-6 hours: Feeling well rested
More than 6 hours: I feel like I'm dying
Women always say "I want to be spoiled" then get mad when I spoil them. Why would you say that if you didnt actually want to know the ending?

decided to have subclasses work differently in my game. They summon in a partner when you select one. this took some work tho as I had to get the class scene to pop up as a common event instead of straight from the menu. it was the only way to add/remove party members while on the menu screens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZecaVn