Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi!
It's me again xD
Now that I'm with another computer I decided to give it a try again.
I do exactly as the video above, and got the same results =/

BUT! When if I move the www folder and package.json from the project to the distribution folder, it seems to work!
But, it's not exactly one .exe file...
If I remove the package.json and www folder(or if I remove all the files and leave only the games.exe), it leaves me with the gray screen NW.JS again.
Which doesn't make any sense, because "www" folder and the package.json are inside the new "games.exe" file.

If you ever had free time, I will appreciate a video for me to copy exactly how you do it :(

Jonforum

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hum, if you are able to make a little ~2min video of your steps, i can maybe help you :|.
It's a bit difficult to visualize this in my head, it's been a very long time since I did this.
It should work fine.

Jonforum

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Eliaquim
i take 2 min to make you a video on a old projet.
This should help you.
Fellow those step
I also add it to doc

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Jonforum Hi! I just want you to know that I've seen the video, but I did not try in the time you answer because I'm out of time. When I deploy a game again, I will definitely try this. Sorry for not answer in the time ^^''

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Here's a medical question for ya: Why do I start lightly coughing after I drink coffee?
Well, someone "reviewed" my game. Didn't credit me anywhere in the video and spent 2 minutes insulting it. Going to ignore that and move on.
To cut down on map lag, I've been researching how to implement a lighting layer as a single map overlay instead of a bunch of individual lights. Hopefully I'll have a screenshot soon!
Imagine having a game broken up into a whole bunch of chapters? Like Chapter 11 should be about the party members going bankrupt.
Over 1/4th of the calendars are already out :eek: Have you already put something to a good use?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ninguemligah