- Oct 3, 2015
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
“Mass abduction; victims confined within a secluded factory,” the culprit’s true identity lies hidden under a hazmat suit. What is the motive behind this atrocity? Can all the victims escape in one piece?
Developer: Tukata Mayakon
Engine: RPG Maker MV
Genre: RPG/Exploration (ADV)/Puzzle
Languages: Thai, English
English Translators: Goddiga, Querida and Jit (from Whateverzone)
Testers: Tukata Mayakon & Whateverzone
Publisher’s Other Websites: Itch.io , Twitter , RMN , Tumblr
Store Pages to Purchase the Game
- https://whateverzone.itch.io/protective-clothing (No Steam Achievements)
- Over 50 CGs.
- 5 Endings in total.
- About 1 hour of playtime per chapter.
- 19 unlockable Steam Achievements. (Only if you buy Steam Version.)
- Voice clips.
- This game contains a scene with consecutive blinking images and/or lights.
- There are contents of blood, depression, suicide and death-related scenes.
- There is a chance that the game will not be installed properly, leaving only an empty folder. One of our translators who encountered this issue concluded that it was caused by the anti-virus (Avast) blocking the EXE file. Said translator solved this issue by setting the folder as an exception in Avast. The other solution would be to turn off such anti-virus program before installing.
- Hold Z to speed up the game (Caution: this can cause you to skip the saving screen.)
- You can only save your game once per chapter at some of the chairs, and at the end of each chapter.
- Press F4 to minimize/maximize the screen.
- Change the language at Options > Language
Partial Controller Support Notes
- Left Stick for Arrow Keys.
- Y Button for Z in-game button.
- X Button for X in-game button.
- When playing with a controller, the mouse cursor will still be on the screen. It is recommended to move it out of the screen to avoid distraction.
This game is about 700 MB.