Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello~!
I'm making a bard character whose main weapon are flutes! Unfortunately I looked around and wasn't able to find any; mainly other instruments like guitars and such. Specifically I need it for the MV SV sprites!

Resource Type: SV

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: MV style!

Description: No real specifics; just a regular flute!

Thank you~!

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i tried a bit..

Here is how far i got..

Weapons1testedit.png = weapon img for size relation.. the flute is currently located in the middle of the image
( i wasnt sure how and where to put it for Final usage)

Screenshot_1.png = shows it zoomed in

Screenshot_2.png = test example on SV battler image
( i mirroed it & changed the angle a little bit to fit in the hands)

Screenshot_3.png = shows which SV batler Img i used
( i only used another selfmade char on Screenshot_2.png, but thats the same position )

The problem is.. the char is probably not supposed to hit with the Flute, instead it should play musik.. and i am not sure how to add that to the weapon image or the SV battler Image

(this flute is free to use & free to edit ,no credits required)

Attachments

Last edited:

Ak0i

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you so much! That works out perfectly~ I'm sure I can edit it to work a bit more with the SV sprites!
I'll be sure to credit you!

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i think the musik symbols should be on the other side of the flute, but it should be no problem to cut them out and put them wherever you want them.
Screenshot_5.png
be carefull if changing the angle .. mirroring makes no problems but angle change can pixel the image a lot .. depending on the angle

I am happy that this will do it^^
( I am still pretty new to pixel art)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

aww these times when you feel alone, abandonned and lack the self awareness you don't even read anymore your favorite of all forum. Sorry all!
Oh wow, just got word the police are looking for an armed suspect within a 2 block radius of my office. Super glad I'm not there right now. :kaoswt:
Sheila Nagase

same caption as before. :3
"Be as honest as you possibly can as often as you can. It makes your lies much easier to believe."
Each new game means new ways to survive and you need to adapt when you have 10 different stores with lots of items for your adventure

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neotek7