Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello~!
I'm making a bard character whose main weapon are flutes! Unfortunately I looked around and wasn't able to find any; mainly other instruments like guitars and such. Specifically I need it for the MV SV sprites!

Resource Type: SV

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: MV style!

Description: No real specifics; just a regular flute!

Thank you~!

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i tried a bit..

Here is how far i got..

Weapons1testedit.png = weapon img for size relation.. the flute is currently located in the middle of the image
( i wasnt sure how and where to put it for Final usage)

Screenshot_1.png = shows it zoomed in

Screenshot_2.png = test example on SV battler image
( i mirroed it & changed the angle a little bit to fit in the hands)

Screenshot_3.png = shows which SV batler Img i used
( i only used another selfmade char on Screenshot_2.png, but thats the same position )

The problem is.. the char is probably not supposed to hit with the Flute, instead it should play musik.. and i am not sure how to add that to the weapon image or the SV battler Image

(this flute is free to use & free to edit ,no credits required)

Attachments

Last edited:

Ak0i

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you so much! That works out perfectly~ I'm sure I can edit it to work a bit more with the SV sprites!
I'll be sure to credit you!

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i think the musik symbols should be on the other side of the flute, but it should be no problem to cut them out and put them wherever you want them.
Screenshot_5.png
be carefull if changing the angle .. mirroring makes no problems but angle change can pixel the image a lot .. depending on the angle

I am happy that this will do it^^
( I am still pretty new to pixel art)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Who would think putting a power button on a side of a laptop is a good thing? You want to move the laptop and you suddenly press the button.
The second draft of my script is almost done, and I don't think I'm going to write a third draft. I'll make changes to dialogue here and there, but I'm happy with the series of events the way they are.
How you feel about font and dialogue box changing for every main character while the minor cast and regular npc get their own styles? Too much?
Just found an obviously custom effect (i.e. edited by me) in my resources>sounds folder called "rip jaw off". Dear Lord what is wrong with me as a person that at some point I needed a sound *specifically* for THAT??
(...rhetorical question.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasasewamobilbali