Nathan_Mardoukh

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there !
I'm looking for MV generator part of a flower (rose if possible) in hair (accessory).
I need TV / TVD / SV for this. (I have one but only TV and it's for a main character...)
Do you know where I could find that ?
Thx for your time !

Elhijei

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Voilà! My attempt at it. Made rose, tulip and pansy (I assume?) because why not, ha! :LZScat: They can probably pass as different flowers with other colours. I hope they are to your liking, at least the rose, I'm sure someone can find some use to the others (I will for sure). And if you don't like them, I hope someone with more experience tries too :)

To be honest, I didn't test anything because I don't how to add stuff to the Generator... Hopefully it works. If you see any problem, tell me so I can fix it :)

ROSE TV

ROSE TVD

ROSE SV Male

ROSE SV Female

TULIP TV

TULIP TDV

TULIP SV Male

TULIP SV Female

PANSY TV

PANSY TDV

PANSY SV Male

PANSY SV Female

I don't know why it keeps cutting my tulip spoiler in half but I gave up :LZSlol:
Edit: The colours should be fixed! And now the second spoiler is cut in half too...

Last edited:

Nathan_Mardoukh

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Love ya ! That's just perfect ! Thx a lot

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Elhijei Are there any restrictions for using your flower parts?

Elhijei

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You just need MV. :LZSwink: Free and commercial, credits aren't mandatory, I'm all good with edits and reposts! They're all edits of the RTP flowers you find in Outside_B and the already existing flower head scarf.

As you pointed out via PM @Pearl484, there were a few problems I now fixed (hopefully). I did stop being lazy, watched a few tutorials and learned. So the Generator part does indeed work now! Though if anyone sees a problem like a flower being a pixel off on a certain frame or whatever, tell me!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

After hearing Wataten's opening several times and knowing what this anime is about, I don't think I like moe anymore.
So I am working on a big DLC package for my game.... and it will add a new intro and extend the ending of the base game, while of course adding additional content to the game... Yeah, that should work! lol
I'm stuck, I'm making some of Mr. N's Dialogue but I can't finish his full Dialogue...heres what I got now [this is the part I'm stuck on] "You treat me like a
bug, I'M SICK OF IT, you had me make these...abominations...well, now..." and at the "Well, now...' part I'm stuck at, anyone got Ideas?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS