emilywake

Reader, writer, and gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm needing banners in various colors for my maps. I couldn't find what I needed online to show you properly, so I made a basic (a.k.a. terrible) version in Paint. I would like to have pink, red, orange, green, blue, and purple. If anyone can make this a into a tileset I can use, I will give you credit and greatly appreciate it! If you want to do something more than simple colors, such as adding pictures/words on the banners or lace, that's fine as well, but I mainly need just plain colors.
banners.png

dragoonwys

Freelance Illustrator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I can make some, but what size would they be, since these look rather non stretchable coming down. Two tiles tall?

Last edited:

emilywake

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'd say the top one is 2 tiles wide and 2 tiles tall, the single bow is 1 tile, and the small banner has two types, one that 1 tile and one that is 2 tiles tall.

emilywake

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Those are perfect! Thank you so much!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

7DcJlIG.png

Made a lot of progress on the tileset for the more sumptuous interior areas for the priory
I keep thinking up of new changes or improvements... Edit: Forgot to add the image Gimpwork.JPG
Hello, my nickname is Rigomor, but I am also known as Mopsikus. I work on RPG Maker games, and are currently working on a game called Peony of War.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Varlen