RMMV Title Screen Wanted

Google_Chrom

The Exalted One
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm currently designing a game that features four main characters and I would like a title screen to go along with the game. The project is being made in RPG Maker MV. I would like it to be anime themed or realistic (or both if you have the time so I could choose which one looks better). I would like to have the two central main characters in a side profile view with their backs to each other. I would like for the female to be on the left and to be surrounded by a black smokey aura and the male to be on the right and to be radiating a soft white light from his body. I would like the background to be white on the girl's side and black on the boy's side and the two sides would meld together in the middle to create a small gray section. The title of the game is Radiant Darkness and I would like the color of the font to be the black on the white side and white on the black side. The girl is the first file and the boy is the second file, and please add a sword in both of their hands with the girl's being stuck in the ground and the boy's being pointed upwards. Also if you could please make the title text be in a serious and medieval style font that is easy to read. If any of you have questions please contact me at my profile here or in the comments below.
Avra Happy.png Xenir.png

Attachments

Google_Chrom

The Exalted One
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh and don't worry. I'll give credit to the artist whose art that I choose to use.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

Google_Chrom, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

If you want to add something after you posted, just use the 'Edit' button. Thank you.

Google_Chrom

The Exalted One
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@slimmmeiske2 Does posting after yourself count as double posting or is it posting the same thing twice?

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
@Google_Chrom Posting after yourself counts as double posting, unless 72 hours have passed since your last post, then we consider it bumping which is fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have you appreciated a Hedgehog today?

Storybook Hero demo has been well received so far. Yay! We are developing it steadily albeit slowly <_<. We will get there one day o_O.
TFW: You get a text from someone and a long conversation--but you have no idea who this person is and don't wanna be that guy that asks "Who is this by the way?" I have no clue who this person is... but they seem to know me quite well. :rswt
You know, after all these years of using RM I've never played To The Moon. With being busy with life and then after my mom died I was too emotionally fragile to play something that heavy. Has anyone played the Switch version? Is there any big differences between that and the RM version?
Today I finished my Lets Play. Gonna have the videos scheduled for daily uploads now. Woo I finished something ^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arcannis