First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
TWILIGHT MEMORIA : Sun and Moon

Created by :

RMMV.png

RPG Maker MV

Hello, we are here to introduce our game.

We are a small team of indie game developers who passionately developed this game to share our love for JRPGs.

Do you like JRPGs with Active Time Battle System? Do you like JRPGs where you can craft various useful items and immerse yourself in the world in and out of combat? Do you want to experience a heartwarming story that brings you in touch with your feelings and inspires you? Then maybe Twilight Memoria is a game for you!

Here you play as Rucifar the scythe-wielding boy and Luna the alchemist girl. Ruci is strong physically, but he is not very bright. Luna is very smart but not strong physically. Guide these cute children in an adventure full of surprises in a cheerful setting full of monsters! Create powerful combos, explore, and craft items for the villagers who need them in their journey! Twilight Memoria is out now on Steam. We will be waiting for you on this magnificent adventure!

ABOUT THIS GAME

Twilight Memoria Sun and Moon is an RPG game where you play as two kids living their daily life in the setting of fantasy full of monsters. The kids are Rucifar Demien, the son of a famous adventurer in the village, and Luna Silver the prodigy child in alchemy. The boy is the fighter type, while the girl is the support type, the boy is stupid, while the girl is weak, the boy's forte is the girl's weakness, and vice versa. In short, they complete each other.

While they are just two kids in a peripheral village, they just not playing around the village, but they also helping people through requests gathered by the village's chief and teaching each other to cover one weakness.

Relieve your childhood with this heartwarming game and fill your oldest wooden sword memory as Rucifar! Make your dream comes true to have a sweet girl beside you all the time which is Luna! Recall the moment of your puberty when you fall in love for the first time, and how you face this new world of romance. Explore the mystery that happened in the village, and prove to the adult your worth as a kid!
《Main Features》

■Unique Battle System!​

While Rucifar will be facing monsters, Luna will take the supporting role to use Items to heal Rucifar or throw some bomb at the monsters! But be aware, that the monsters will not wait for you to ready your stance! Every battler has their own ATB, thus you must be quick and be prepared to face the monsters. Remember that Rucifar and Luna are just a kid, battling a monster will be very difficult for them.​

■Alchemy System!
From recovering your wound, to attack the monsters with a bomb, and fulfilling the requests from the villagers. Alchemy is the key! BUT, the process is a bit.... unique. The ingredients decide the result! Since the recipe of the alchemy just listing the type of the ingredient, there are some varieties on the ingredients itself! When you are asked to make a potion, you have to gather some 'Liquid' and a 'Leaf', but it's your choice to choose which 'Liquid' you are going to use! You can even use monster blood as an ingredient!

CHARACTERS

IG POST 4.jpg

IG POST 6.jpg

CREW1.png

Last edited:

Xurzerth

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Congrats on the release! The alchemy system is pretty unique and fun to play around with. I'm still at the early part of the game, but I'm really enjoying it so far!

Luminous

Twilight Memoria
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Congrats on the release! The alchemy system is pretty unique and fun to play around with. I'm still at the early part of the game, but I'm really enjoying it so far!
Thank you! Yeah I feel that part too when testing this game. I spent more than 18 hours just to complete everything ^^ I feel so great when doing the grind.

Luminous

Twilight Memoria
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
[UPDATE]
We are now ranked Top 15 JRPG and Top 2 RPG Maker Games on New and Trending Steam Store!!! Thank you to everyone who supported us and bought our games! We wish the best for all of you. We will 100% hear any feedback and will improve better and better. Thank you for this community is so awesome!

Attachments

• 239629079_5148304601852856_983741773772433173_n.jpg
    239629079_5148304601852856_983741773772433173_n.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 240435559_5148304325186217_7004878483901999980_n.jpg
    240435559_5148304325186217_7004878483901999980_n.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 6

Conflictx3

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This game looks really exciting and like a love letter to the atelier series, definitely going to pick it up!

Luminous

Twilight Memoria
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This game looks really exciting and like a love letter to the atelier series, definitely going to pick it up!

Thank you so much; yeah Twilight series is heavily inspired by mana khemia and atelier series when it comes to the crafting and alchemy system ^^

Today our games are on sale in a bundle with other games, Insurgence RPG, which is, I think pretty good deal XD

You can take a look here.

Luminous

Twilight Memoria
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi folks ^^
Twilight Memoria is now at a Discount of 20%
It's a good deal and lasts until 28 September 2021 ^^

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Even though I spent 100's of dollars on my game already. I think I might just have to give it away for free. Since I haven't heard back from people if I could use some of their graphics. Even from a global mod here. Maybe I can make a donation thing.
you know, some days you get resentful that game dev is even considered a "fun job" and other days it's like, welp, time to roll up my sleeves and code these molotov cocktails
If you suck at playing trumpets, that is probably why.
Been sick with a stomach virus for seven days now. Not going to work tomorrow because I'm still contagious according to my doctor.
Much as I love my job, I really hate playing "office politics". It would be nice if I didn't have to pretend to be someone else all day long.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DadOfSpaceMonkey