Shinya

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My rpg maker mv hasn’t been able to start ever since I downloaded it recently. It opens and nothing appears. It’s just a grey screen and it won’t go past it. I’m so confused and I’ve tried everything I can. What do I do?

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Tech Support. Thank you.

ramza

Lunatic Coder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A blank gray screen is all the app shows if you don't have a project loaded.

If you've actually started a project already, try opening the project file directly, or go to file -> open project, or file -> new project.

Shinya

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A blank gray screen is all the app shows if you don't have a project loaded.

If you've actually started a project already, try opening the project file directly, or go to file -> open project, or file -> new project.
There are no buttons for me too do that. It’s straight up blank. Nothing there. Just a grey screen with no buttons or anything

Corlagon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Perhaps it does run but the window is larger than your screen for some reason? If that is the case, pressing [Win]+[↑] should fix it.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

its_a_random_world.jpg
Well after half a year of health problems (that aren't as bad as before), and playing with UE4 & 5... I realized I should finish this project before working on something else. So I decided to upgrade my randomizer. And really just focus on compromising wherever I can to finish the project sooner rather than later. :kaoswt:
hmmm. an art of mine was removed from reddit, for a reason not even listed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krockhunter