[RMMZ Request] Looking for a mighty fire whale battler sprite, lemme explain...

SoCalAshez

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Resource Type: Battler, Face?

Maker Format: RMMZ

Art Style: Default Character generator, sideview battler

Description: In my DnD style RPG based on a tabletop campaign I have been playing in, we face off against the mighty fire whale: The Mobius Dickus! I'm using Visustella's Sideview battlers and I want my party to be able to go up against the whale a couple time. One happens early in the game (in an illusion) and would love if some unsung hero could make this happen. Let me know what is needed from me and I would desperately appreciate you!

Reference Images: (doesn't have to have all them details, but something like that)

Thank You!

J-G

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think there is one from Aekashics that may fit this. Only thing you may have to do is change color hues around.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

When you thought you'd be finished with the grid, and spend ~8-9 hours on an arrow. How is this more difficult to than player movement?

Still some bugs hiding in there, but it's nearly complete.

I'm having it strictly follow the path a user draws, because there will be booby trap and other similar mechanics where you want to avoid specific cells.
I feel like banging my head against a wall every time I want to find that post that shows all the plugin header codes. Then I think "next time I find it, I'm going to bookmark it". Then I think "wait a minute ... maybe I bookmarked it last time because it took me so long to find it". Check bookmarks, and there it is :)
... a few of my main characters standing around doing nothing lol. I mostly wanted to see them together on screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Touurist