Jhin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Hello there.

I didn't see anyhting like this one since years, so this request is based on one script made by Modern Algebra for RPG Maker VX back in 2008.

The goal of the plugin is to freeze the player input and allow the developer to control the movement of the cursor inside the menus. Also, it should be able to show messages and pictures inside the menus. Pretty self explanatory, but very powerful... I can allow to do tutorials, some pretty scary effects (a evil doctor taking the control over the character and messing with the menu), etc...

I leave the original script by Modern Algebra as inspiration (hope this is not considered spam)

Jhin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses

Jhin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses

BreakerZero

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (USA)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't think that re-bump was enough time since. I get the intent with MZ still being new for the purpose, but you're still expected to allow for at least 72 hours of response time between your bump posts (or correct me otherwise).

Jhin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
You are right. The bump was the last Thursday and the Re-Bump was today... So I wait more than 72H.

Sorry if I did It wrong or lead to a missunderstood.

Regards,

Jhin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Say, does anyone know any other indie game development forums? Progress on my uni survey has been a little slow, so I wanna look into posting it around a bit more.
Due to the bullies' resurgence on Facebook and Twitter against my friend (and I since I defend), we've decided to move over to tumblr to try to obscure our presence, where we might finally be at peace working on games. If anyone wants my/our game's tumblrs to follow lmk. :kaojoy:
Is there anyone need help with anything except art and music?
is Gotcha Gotcha Games Inc. = KADOKAWA CORPORATION? I haven't found this topic yet, Want to know for credits on my game. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zjjnwgd