RMMZ [RMMZ] [VisuStella Main Menu Core] (Help) Icons not being able to displayed on Variable window

KenSoulslayer

Graphic Designer/JS Dev
Reaction score
First Language
Hindi
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
In the wiki the example uses 2 variables to be displayed
1606757282743.png
and that just works fine for me as well, but in there example they have icons next to the variables
1606757321140.png

I wanted a similar layout but I cant seem to be able to do it, in the wiki it says to just put /i[x] for a icon
1606757476762.png

But when I do it in my own code it never works, the Variable Window is just shown as blank

Note:
I go to the text mode and type "\i[74] 1" or "\i[74]1" and either way the window shows as blank, however if I remove the "\i[74]" it works as intended, what could be the problem?

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is this Profile Banner thing new? Or did I just discovered it now?
Well.. I was going to post my randomly generated road experiments... But the new "Attach Files" on profile posts seems to be quite buggy. Also there's no more option to insert Imgur images. Highly unfortunate. Guess I'll give them a bit to fix it and go back to messing with stuff.
my first day back to working on my project and i'm pooped!! hope to get back in the rhythm soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beccokiwis