ratquaza

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi everyone.

Recently I came across an issue (maybe specific to me) where I had over 400 separate images and wanted to make "faces" images out of them for my game. Of course, this would take a long time to do by hand and so I decided to make RMFG.

RPG Maker Faces Generator
is a lightweight tool I've written that takes an input folder, output folder and some extra parameters and will automatically generate the images for you, so you don't need to do it by hand anymore!

Here's the download link on my GitHub, please let me know of any issues with it and I'll work on a fix ASAP.

After developing my tool, I realised that I needed this program to help me generate more than just "faces" images, and so I'm renaming it to RPG Maker Sprite Tool. The tool now lets the generation of both "faces" and iconsets, with more features to come.

Here's the Version History Downlaods:

Currently, the software will automatically resize any images using Nearest Neighbour interpolation for that perfect pixel precision, but if requested I can add the ability to change this in the future.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Anatomy is really hard. I'm not an artist.
just destroyed hours of work again. i don't know why I bother.
World Map for the inside of my main character's head. Every spot is an area that either occupies his thoughts or staples of everyone's "headspace"
How can I look up the components for a medieval bomb for my game without the FBI showing up at my door?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KyoVsJs