sabao

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Slight hiccup: You can't convert encrypted games, I think. The command window's returning an error saying it can't find any of the game data.

Tested with Star Stealing Prince (VX) and Reincarnation (VXA)

Last edited by a moderator:

djDarkX

Retro & Remastered Music Guru
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, there's something like that for Android just called RPG XP, but it's not very good.  It works, for the most part, but it's prone to bugs.  This seems like it's made by the same people, but for VX/Ace on the iOS.  I'd be weary.

Celianna

Tileset artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to general resources. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Shouldn't this be considered a "utility"?

kinotrip

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
chinese
Primarily Uses
Sorry for wrong forum.

Not the same person who create android one.But yes we both from chinese.

And it was told that he post his android app to hbgames,then they remove link and locked thread as "spam ware".

So I'd like to add decrypter to exporter, just hope not look like spamware so mush.

Oh I can't find a way to load decrypter in command line mode,so if want test a game,manual do it

sabao

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I don't know how to feel about distributing a decrypter here. A lot of people here wouldn't be too happy about the idea of their projects being poked into. Wouldn't there be a way for the converter to decrypt then re-encrypt the project during conversion instead?

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
If the game has to be unencrypted to be played then wouldn't that mean people can poke in your files?

sabao

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It would. Doesn't really seem ideal for anyone looking to protect their stuff but this is a nice step forward.

Jomarcenter

jomarcenter-MJM
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wait. If this is a working exported why is Enterbrain or Delgica are not doing anything to make it official or trying to expanding this for commercial use?

I mean if this is not allowed this would be lock by now or removed by moderator but the Moderator just move this topic to general resources.

djDarkX

Retro & Remastered Music Guru
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Because they've been working on something official for some time now and this will never reach the amount of compatibility, speed or support that an official release would get.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If they are buggy or cannot process encrypted files, why would Enterbrain or Degica make them official?

Jomarcenter

jomarcenter-MJM
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If they are buggy or cannot process encrypted files, why would Enterbrain or Degica make them official?
Well it could be helpful if you have access the codes or something to make the exporter release early.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Diary ---

M.Mage: It's the F.Mage's Diary. While she isn't here,i can read it.

May, 10: I'm hurt after the battle with the Minotaur. But luckily,F.Healer heal me with her Heal-2. That why,i Fall in Love with her.

M.Mage: Eh???
So... some of my Desktop hardware has kicked it apparently (still trying to figure out what and how at the moment :/ ) .... yay?
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!
A skill type called: "Rumagic". The intention is Magic with Rum(that pirates drink)
Does it sound strange in English?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pivot