Clockwarkgate

RGSS2 User
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
The script works fine but I got a mysterious error that only occurs in one ability. (or maybe more than one)

Screenshot and modern algebra's Recharge Skill script is attached. Please help!

The ability includes "confuse" effect, which enrages the caster and unable to control.

http://rmrk.net/index.php?topic=41079.0

EDIT; I have discovered that loosing control of the actor after casting will trigger errors.And so are the following scenarios;

-then gains confusion, charm, berserk, silence, incapacitated and any states that blocks the access of skills.

-died by attack reflect, HP sacrafice ability, suicide skills, or when the actor itself dies.

error - Copy.jpg

error.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to Script Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

@all: please take notice that this is a script for VX, not VX Ace

Please provide a LINK to the original page of the script. We do not want reposts of scripts here for a lot of reasons, including that it is against the wishes of most scripters and that we need to be able to check the original posts for updates and more. I removed your attached script

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

7DcJlIG.png

Made a lot of progress on the tileset for the more sumptuous interior areas for the priory
I keep thinking up of new changes or improvements... Edit: Forgot to add the image Gimpwork.JPG
Hello, my nickname is Rigomor, but I am also known as Mopsikus. I work on RPG Maker games, and are currently working on a game called Peony of War.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Varlen