Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I urgently need help with this. I am using @Yanfly's battle engine script in my VX Ace game. But the cursor won't show (the option won't be highlighted) when I hover over it! Here is the script that I think is causing the issue.
http://rpgmakersource.com/freebies/systems/smooth-cursor/
Or a direct link:
It's really quite awful.
Capture001.PNG
In the picture above, the options are clearly not highlighted.

Could someone please help me? You'll get your name in the credits...
Once again I need help urgently! I don't want to get rid of the cursor script.

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Oh wait, I figured it out :kaojoy: I just had to place the smooth cursor script ABOVE the battle system. Reporting thread as closed.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
[closed]IgnoreMe[/closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What if I start to make final boss first then crawl down from there to make lesser bosses
i don't even know why i bother. Trying to to a simple candle light to flicker. Hour later no progress.
My greatest challenge right now is less of the workload but more of the language barrier which I definitely need a local proofreader (without translation) for. I'm wondering if this is even a legit position for freelancing.
So, the other day i come across to became closer to other developers and realiza im not even a novice. i am lower than thrash rigth now, worse than people that don´t know anything about this things cause i used to think i knew. good news is; today thrash, tommorrow, maybe not so much, and someday, i´ll be a god?
Ahh, end of the day stinky feet, fresh out of the boots. Smells like a job well done. Seriously, I have to rinse my feet when I get home, or it's not fair to my wife.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spaghetti12