Not open for further replies.

kelspel

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Hello,

I got a question. (just registrered and already barging in with questions!)
I made this custom tileset, which has a height 6080 (because of combining and making a city)
But later on when I tried walking on it with my character it didn't move, in only turns.
I checked my material editor if I maybe had a X on it, but that is not the case.
Is there a max height size on RPG XP, that I not know of?

I hopet here is a solution, I tried finding it on the website but I didn't notice anyone with the same problem. (maybe Im just blind?)

Friendly greetings,
Kelspel

Ps. another map of mine with a smaller tileset is able to be moved on. (I hope I posted this in the right section)

supercow

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesia
Primarily Uses
maybe in the other layer there is impassable tile you place but forgot to delete

kelspel

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Well I found the problem, it's quite the idiotic move what I did and should have checked it better, but didn't.
Thank you for the help but I accidantly blocked the left top :/
Stupid me, Thank you for helping me SuperCow

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Holy cow, I have made Row Formation work again with OTB!

Now, my devious machinations can finally be born...
finished the second chapter of deltarune today, I gotta say that the 3 years wait was worth it lol
Happy Friday, y'all! I just got home from work and am sitting down with a nice cider, and I'm ready to chill and enjoy myself. Not sure if I'm gonna dive into any of my game-related projects or not tonight.... we'll see how I feel after unwinding for a bit I guess!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linuxluigi