starcrescendo

Stargazer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I bought RMXP and was wondering if I can use the resources in my VX Axe project? I really apologize because I'm sure this has been asked countless times before, but I can't get anything to come up in search.

Can I use RMXP resources in my VX Ace project if I own both makers? I'm most concerned with BGMs since I really like a few from RMXP I know the graphics don't fit in soo well.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can I use RMXP resources in my VX Ace project if I own both makers? I'm most concerned with BGMs since I really like a few from RMXP I know the graphics don't fit in soo well.
Yes, that has been specifically stated in several places.
You need to own both makers to use the RTP from one maker in the other, but if you do there is no legal problem.

The only problem would be that some resource formats are different and you would need to convert the files with Photoshop or GIMP before they can be used in the other Maker.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sneak peak of my upcoming update! Who's holding her, you may ask? Find out tonight!
10.PNG
BCj
Finished another GUI! Turn indicator wasn't made by me.

ff981f8dc50b03cf58038c644334b454.jpg

3cb092fdc00087acfa0a190fd891f0ed.jpg
Added a small refining scene to my game.

It makes sense that you try to focus on the squishy mages at the back of the party first, right? If the mage can out-DPS the enemy DPS before the latter can kill the tank in front, the fight becomes boring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMT500