starcrescendo

Stargazer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I bought RMXP and was wondering if I can use the resources in my VX Axe project? I really apologize because I'm sure this has been asked countless times before, but I can't get anything to come up in search.

Can I use RMXP resources in my VX Ace project if I own both makers? I'm most concerned with BGMs since I really like a few from RMXP I know the graphics don't fit in soo well.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can I use RMXP resources in my VX Ace project if I own both makers? I'm most concerned with BGMs since I really like a few from RMXP I know the graphics don't fit in soo well.
Yes, that has been specifically stated in several places.
You need to own both makers to use the RTP from one maker in the other, but if you do there is no legal problem.

The only problem would be that some resource formats are different and you would need to convert the files with Photoshop or GIMP before they can be used in the other Maker.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just love the MV feature that allows you to create your own animations!
I typically ask this on my normal social media channels, but figured there may be good replies here. Anyone got any good horror movie recommendations? I've seen a lot, but I always love getting suggestions! Bonus points if you know which service it is streaming on (in the US) - bring on the spOoooOky!
 After a few distractions (and my annual rough second week of October), I’m getting back on track with my OMGC project.
 Am I overcomplicating it? Yes. Am I going to tone it down? Almost certainly not.
 At least the dialogue stuff is almost done. I need to do the map itself, and then all that’s left is combat.
 Getting there!
Creating 3D CGs for Cutscenes. :kaosalute:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kelard