Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Howdy y'all, I've heard this would be impossible to do with eventing (although I'm sure I can figure out some way to do this without Autotiling), so I figured I would put a request here to see if anyone knew a plugin that would work for this.

I'm trying to make a Road Creation/Tilled Soil aspect in my game, similar to how they do so in Stardew Valley (For now I'm focusing on the tilled soil, because if I can get that down, I can get the road down). Basically, I want the player to be able to interact with a tiles, and have them connect with automatically with Autotile, or some other way. If all else fails, I can do single tiles, but I'd prefer to have the tiles connected.

I've noticed there's a Get Location Info option in the event action list, but as far as I can tell I would need a gazillion variables to get that way to work (I'll still be fiddling on it in the background, but I doubt it'll work) I've also heard about Shaz Tile Changer, but there's no autotile support there, which makes sense considering how it works. I can't seem to find any more options. Does anyone know a plugin that would work for this?

(Pictured is the tilled ground system from SV that i'd like to be able to replicate, and the placeholder map I currently have for my farm. The starred spots are where I want the player to be able to till soil, since I figure having them till anywhere would be difficult.)
1651526136477.png1651525655899.png

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes I wonder why I still try and recruit others to help with my games. It never works.
ScreenShot_10_3_2022_4_27_17.png
welp, thanks to Luna MV, I was able to add the Balloon as a window... thus allowing me to edit the font color and outline... so now it looks like comic bubbles above characters. I have NO idea why I couldn't get this to work through more conventional means, but here we are.
CUTE CUTE CUTE.gif
I cannot cease doing cute art
War and Wonder is a 100% choice-based open-world visual novel.
1664821313732.png
1664821466359.png
1664821547746.png
Going live soon on Twitch, and will continue Fortunastreet's game "Verloren". For those who are curious, you are welcome to join ;)

-> Franz' Twitch channel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Syczewski