Heystack

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Robot Detritus Prototype by Heystack

Somewhere, sometimes, a ship falls down on some derelict planet. Ruled by machines, who are too human; and the mutants,
who are too animal sadly. Place of grim fates. Wars. Warlords. Carnal desire, even in plastic and cold, and hatred and
mad hunger. But there a robot. Dump-bot. A pollyanna in a sick world. Without a mouth he still smiles. And an android
made to kill, to hunt, to destroy, an awaken death-machine. Both are pulled down to struggle of the Warlord and just
typical banal böllsmhÿt.

In short: This is Rossum Universal Robots with ATTITUDE!

Also V.R.
And then ... hilarity ensues.

PS

Important characters will be made by me with pixel, but for the moment I use some of the default images till I have
the skill to realize my vision of how the chartacters should look like(I am a really indecisive guy, so the art might
jump around).

If there's JANK, just tell me about it and I try to fix it.
TA-TA!

IMAGES

ROBOT title 2.png
pic004.png
pic002.png
pic001.png

Download Link

Last edited:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Heystack Can you please change the link to one that goes directly to your game, rather than just the general Game Jolt page? Thanks.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Goes looking for assets, ends up creating memes. I have priorities?
i'm working on finishing an old game in vx ace (the first game i tried to make in vx ace), and it's making me realize how many things i've come to take for granted in mv (like the additional BCDE tile layer and the plugin manager).
It's ma birfday! Gonna chill and work on my project, editing some icons for my compass rn. Later It's pizza and a movie, maybe Blazing Saddles...
I really hope Google stadia/Amazon luna become successful household "consoles" in the future only because I could see it being 1000x easier to get RPG Maker and other indie games on their platforms & if so I PRAY they have gate keepers to keep half baked indie games out of the mix so they don't end up like steam/itch.io with 1000s of incomplete RM projects that continue to give our community a bad stigma.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomspliter