Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
rinober-resource-robots-product-2.png

Hey all,

another graphic pack for my drawn style has been released: Futuristic Cities - Robots Expansion is available now. Find it on the RPG Maker store or Steam!

I'm creating this thread to give you some impressions on what you can actually do with the graphics. Please note that this is a character pack, adding more character variation and robots to your futuristic cities. There are no tilesets in this pack. The tilesets shown in the examples are from the Futuristic Cities pack. Please feel free to share your opinion on it or even show me your results if you use any of my graphics. It's always appreciated. Thanks!

Already working on more graphics, so stay tuned :ehappy:

Rinober

Robots01.png Robots02.png
Robots03.gif Robots04.gif
Robot6.gif Robot.gif Robot4.gif Robot5.gif Robot7.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Although limited to only this shop for room decorations, I like this aspect for previewing items.
So yesterday I got a follower (follow my NSFW art account) who dmed me and said to me :
if you continue to be friends with [name of the artists] which make me uncomfortable I will have to unfollow and I am like :
... do it?
Did I add too many?? Is there such a thing?

Rabbit's Shop I've been reworking. Still some dated graphics but 99% satisfied I think.:kaophew:
Traps, detecting traps, and disarming traps including treasure traps have now been implemented into my Might and Magic-inspired project. If you don't want to get hurt, you better have a character who focuses on the perception skill, and you better have a character who focuses on the disarm skill!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loehz