emilywake

Reader, writer, and gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I noticed a lack of rock groupings in RMMV and decided to fix that. I mean, we have large groups of trees, but not rocks. When using the single rocks, they look too spread out to look effective in actually stopping characters, so I wanted something to fix that clunky look.

I did not redraw the rocks or draw new rocks, but simply copy and pasted them in these groups. I did try to put a horizontal version, but I couldn't make it work the way I wanted without having the snow capped rocks be huge, so I left that out. I have tested this before posting and it looks amazing in my opinion. However, it did take time to create these to get them to look this way. Just give credit to EJ if you use them.

Tileset:
RMMV Rock Group Tileset.png
Examples:
RMMV Rock Group Tileset In Use.pngExample2.png

Last edited:

samkfj

Bug Powder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Rocks are good, rocks are great. Can never have enough rocks, especially for an overworld map.

emilywake

Reader, writer, and gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you. I hope it all looks natural in the games they are used in.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally got my new Discord Server up & Running! I'm still improving it as much as I can, & I'm open for any Suggestions!
I've been busy trying out different art styles for my game.

Enemies deserve some spotlight also
hackingCompressed.gif
I think I can make a text-based mini-game with almost zero art assets and with code only...just a lot of code as assets all by themselves. :kaojoy:
A video update on the progress I've been making on the cutscenes. :kaosalute:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
67616c