SlaveOfThaMind

Game Developer / Musician
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Anyone have this game? I bought it a while back and started playing it before I quit due to time restraints. Weeded it out. So now I've popped my disc back in and installed it. I'm on the 3rd venue so far on bass. I wish it had options for 5 string bass included... ( Maybe on the 2014 edition )

Has anybody got anything good or bad to say about the game?

My brother got it on ps3 and it just wouldn't calibrate for anything. (he didn't have a digital optical lineout I think so there's an issue with the latency) Anyway. He wound up selling it and not really getting into it, so I thought I'd give it a go on my computer. Works flawlessly! I am enjoying it a lot.

What are some of your favorite songs to play? ( Base or DLC )

I haven't gotten any DLC and as I stated I have gotten to the 3rd venue. I like playing them all, that I have unlocked.

The bass is such a fun instrument to play but only if you really get into it.

You cant play bass with no emotion.. Well you could but it would be like Kristen Stewart in Twilight lol.

I like to alternate guitar and bass guitar for this game every venue. 1 for 1.

Anyway im done rambling I just wanted to see what anyone had to say about this game good or bad.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

RivalRamen_Games wrote on jacobv1014's profile.
I really like your profile picture! Who is that in it? is she an OC?
Making his first game
This scene was suppose to be a test... but now, it's going in the game as official side/optional content. :kaosalute:

functionality(This is function demo not game demo)
1 The door of ABS map can open upon clearing all the monsters
2 Secret room/road arrow/lighting/whatever others can be shown upon clearing too
3 Boss HP bar and loot effect, loot jump and item name color as well as the pick-up animation effect
4 Back to town and "victory aftermath" screen for ABS maps/rooms
Playing one of the two RM2k3 games I was best known for back in the day, one I made in the Spring semester of my Freshmen year in college like 15 years ago, feeling all kinds of ways about it. I have not played this game in WELL over 10 years. I feel a million years old RN.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bagil