RMMV Rogue Fates - Idea

Discussion in 'Ideas and Prototypes' started by MelloBlackSheep, Jun 30, 2018.

1. MelloBlackSheep

MelloBlackSheep Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Prologue
    Many moons ago, monstrous beings ruled over the land known as Titans. A mighty race, they wrought havoc and destruction wherever they went killing any foolish enough to get in there way. The inhabitants of the land were no match for their fearsome power. When all hope seemed lost a hero appeared out of the midst of the chaos. Singlehandedly he stayed the Titans one by one. Then harnessing the ancient magic imbued within the Valley he scattered the ashes of the fallen monstrosity across the land, never to be see again.

But time flows backwards and the cycle repeats. Evil will rise and a hero will once again emerge to vanquish the darkness from the Valley.

This is all that I have now, so please tell me what you think about it! :kaoswt2:

Canini likes this.
  2. Canini

Canini Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Swedish
    Seems kind of cool, an endless recurrence sort of thing. Will the loop break somehow in this case?

3. mv95

mv95 Villager Member

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP
    I like this idea! It provides many ways to keep the story interesting, since it would probably be very difficult for characters in this universe to learn that this repeating cycle exists, let alone find a way to perhaps stop it? Or you could go the more dark way that this evil is inevitable.
    Do you have any ideas on how this will translate into a game?