Tibletoad

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
I am planning to start working on a game that uses room randomisation, Meaing that when the player exits a room he gets  dropped in a random room, so every  time they play it  the rooms they visit is diffrent,  and to give the  idea that the rooms are moving  going back the way you came will send you to a diffrent room altogether .

Now I have been looking into  vx ace  prompts and such , but could not find anything about randomisation, Is this possible and if so , how do i go at it that everyplay through is in a way unique to the other play throughs, so the player will stay on edge as some rooms will be instant death rooms while other slow deaths and save rooms. 

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you use variables - the control variable command contains a random generator, and the transfers can be targetd to variable coordinates

Tibletoad

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Thanks > I am going to look into it when I am able to ( darn night shifts)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

OcRam MZ and RETRO demo -projects are now also updated (includes all plugins released yesterday).
At work.
Co: "This bug drove me insane. I tried a lot of things to debug, it just stuck".
Me: "How did you debug it?"
Co: *shows a complicated debugging method using breakpoints and everything*
Me: "What about ... " *casually prints a stack trace in the try/catch exception
Co: "Wait, you can do that??"
Totally original and unique OC
Harold.png
So after completing the Mass Effect Trilogy the first time as a Vanguard, I decided to replay the trilogy as a Soldier. Thus far, I've just finished the Horizon mission in ME2, and I'm already exhausted from ME2's f**k-awful enemy design.
If you are in these ices, I will give all the fire...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papay