Tigersong

Furry Fellow
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Why did the download link redirect me to a speed-test site?

Indrah

Megane Berserker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Tigersong I'm pretty sure you clicked on some ad. It's just a mediafire link, I just tried it and it works fine.

Tigersong

Furry Fellow
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks. I'm looking forward to a) getting a Windows box and b) seeing the first RMV titles released on Linux. Or, more simply: "I want to play this game, but Wine doesn't know how."

Indrah

Megane Berserker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The game wasnt really made for Linux tho if that's what you mean? It was made like two or three years ago.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

AeroPergold wrote on LUKElcs's profile.
Its-a me, Pergold from Gamejolt!
I added footstep sounds to our content that I posted in a previous thread. I was unable to edit the post, so if you're interested, see below.

DOWNLOAD LINK

I've started working on rpg maker again, and I can see a lot of improvement from when I was 13. I still have a long way to go, but I'm proud that I've gotten this far.
Animated Title screen is by SharkerrBlue(SB)
I am using the Nightmare Land pack.
I just can't walk to the store for lunch without walking past people smoking. It not only smells bad, it's probably poisoning me. I'm afraid I'll eventually have to be hospitalized. I can't take another path because there's too much traffic and drivers in the plaza are reckless sometimes. I almost got run over once, even after looking both ways.
RyanYe wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Your art works about Wyrvens and Dragons are sooooooooo cooooooooool~! I like them so bad
Can you create more? like Archangels, Devils, Titans, Cyclops!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thespyinthehole