Yomi

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone. Today, I am making a thread for Rosary Of The Reaper. Rosary Of The Reaper is an in-development RPG Maker, Dark Fantasy/Horror, anime-inspired project that is currently in demo phase. I'll be providing a brief summary of the Full Game's contents below.

**Game Demo is playable, but otherwise is a Work In Progress, and is half of the upcoming full demo. Consider this build a playable development stage.**

The story follows the main protagonist, Kanna Izaki, an epileptic teenage pennsylvanian girl. Around Kanna's hometown of Mainville, there have been reports of random, sometimes gruesome deaths, including the abrupt passing of one of Kanna's classmates during class. This, coupled by strange dreams and forewarnings of the end of the world, make the days leading up to Kanna's 18th birthday nothing short of bizarre. However, on the day of Kanna's birthday, her life will be changed, forever.

This game contains gore and nudity, but no sexual content. Some content in this game is of a nature some players may find disturbing, and caution should be advised if you suffer from depression or similiar illnesses.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/owtorewupre2tnd/Rosary_Of_The_Reaperz.rar/file

title.jpg

Candleverse.jpg
1.PNG
2.PNG
Screenie.PNG
dwqwd.PNG

Last edited:

Yomi

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Updated thread with a demo link. Demo is only Part 1 and still in development, but is playable.

Jellicoe

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow graphics look incredible!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The next JABS update will include ally AI and an aggro system.

Question:
What would YOU expect to happen if you had four+ party members in an ABS, all fighting either together or separately or a mix of the two, and the player hits "swap leader" button?
It currently pulls all followers to the player's location, removes all aggro towards enemies, and swaps them.
Time to wear a new face again...

Should keep things interesting huh? @EpicFILE :p
unknown.png

Been feeling that my characters spent too much time exploring caves, so I figured it was time to explore abandoned keeps instead.
Did you had some minor hitches with RMMZ? Come report to my topic where I did the same! [Just another rant from a RM veteran + Suggestions and Solutions] All opinions are welcome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
artturia