STARFALL

Core of the Stars
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, is there a plugin capable to rotate the SV battlers in the action sequences, or using call script,
i looking for a way to rotate the screen in Battle.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is this the same as the request here?

STARFALL

Core of the Stars
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No, no its the same, this request is for SV actors and Enemies, the other is for a frontView and is a 3D Stage, the stage for a frontview game like EtrianOdyssey/SekaijuNoMeikuy

BK-tdm

Manga Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The most important thing before you ask for a plugin:

You cannot "rotate" an SV battler as no view exists in the spritesheets, there's no magic plugin that will generate a front or back view of an SV battler, if no image exists, you cannot display it, plugin or not.

STARFALL

Core of the Stars
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The most important thing before you ask for a plugin:

You cannot "rotate" an SV battler as no view exists in the spritesheets, there's no magic plugin that will generate a front or back view of an SV battler, if no image exists, you cannot display it, plugin or not.
Hey friend, i not try to make magic (Im a Phantom Will), i know about dimension, i want rotate over the z axis like character rolling. You have idea of what i talk? that i really need . :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My first game is gonna be a really ambitious one. But it's costing me a lot of money to make lol. it'll be worth it though
Ugh...Guests always put the Ketchup in the fridge....bloody savages the lot of them! :)
daysbetweendatescalculator.jpg
It may be useful for some weird purposes in the game and outside the game.:kaojoy:
I'm taking a break from Game Work to actually play a game (NEO: The World Ends With You) and I'm terrified that I'm gonna lose the drive for my project, since prior to picking up NEO, I'd been doing at least a little bit of work on the project each day ahhh. My brain is very much an "all or nothing" kind of brain, sigh.
bandicam 2021-08-05 15-10-37-143.png
Configuration menu and icons test

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
srabon