Roundscape Augment Script

Thorgaaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Hi, i played Roundscape Adoveria lately (adult only Game) and really liked the Augment/Glyph System they had. So does someone know which script they used to do that? Is it public?

For people who didnt play the Game it is a Script which allows you to put other Items into your Equipment, and than that equipment gets Bonus stats or maybe even states, based on the Item(s) you put inside. It even had different Item types you can choose from. In Roundscape it was mark, Glyph and orbs.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Maybe a couple of screenshots would help. I've not played that game, and your verbal description did not really help. When you say "put other items into your equipment" do you mean "equip items"? If so, is that all items, some items, a specific category of items? Into which slot(s)? etc.etc. The more detailed the info you give, the easier it is for people to help you.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to RGSS3 Script Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Thorgaaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Alright, sorry. I went with Maker specific Ace, but Script Request is also fitting. Just didnt know what RGSS3 meant.

To the Game/ Script im searching, you go into the Items Menue choose Weapon, Armor or whatever, and than you have different slots to put other Items in for Improvement.
In Tis Game its Mark, Glyphs and Orbs. But it seems to be custom changeable since i also found an Item with 6 Glyphs beeing possible. Instead of the 1 Mark, one Glyph and 2 Orbs which is the common layout.
Most of the Items change the passive stats of the Weapon, but it can also apply states or even change the Basic Attack. All in all its pretty cool, reminds an litte off Materia, but is still different enough.

Attachments

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
That looks like yanfly's augments plugin.
For VX Ace, I think there are a couple of scripts that do similar, but I can only find/remember one.
Victor Sant Materia script.
There's also Galv's Shards but thats not quite the same.

Thorgaaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Thanks a lot, i will check theese out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

made a bio for the protag in my project!
Beggar : "I haven't eat for days..."
Kid : "Just do crime! You will get daily necessity for free in prison~"
Stream is a bit late but will be live shortly with some game development! Feel free to drop by!
omg, why persona 5 is so good?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teendinsaikha