The Talking Fruit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm using Yanfly's Row Formation.

My game only has two characters and two rows (they can never share the same row, either).

I need the person in the front row to be the party leader. It seems so simple, yet I can't figure it out.

Thanks!

ATT_Turan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Himeworks has a plugin that allows you to change which actor is the party leader.

StrawberrySmiles

The Talking Fruit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No, I need it so that when the characters swap rows in battle, the front row character is party leader; because they literally swap positions in the party order. I don't need a custom character as a leader. I just need the front row to somehow tell the game they are now the party leader.

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Code:
Game_Party.prototype.swapOrder = function(index1, index2) {
You can change party order with this script call

Code:
$gameParty.swapOrder(0 ,1)
And that will change the leader with the second person. You'll have to figure out how to get the indices though.

StrawberrySmiles

The Talking Fruit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Let's pretend I figured out how to get the indexes... How would I implement this script call and where?

EDIT: I'm guessing in battle events. Do I use both? They seem about the same to me. XD

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Besides my Might and Magic inspired project, I have always wanted to make a Fire Emblem-like game. Time is the culprit... Between life, composing music packs, and working on a game can it be done!? The tactical plugins for MV work quite well based on what I have tested.
Yaaay! My second public script is out and approved! A VX Ace Final Fantasy IX styled Throw Script!

I look forward to all the constructive feedback I get but most importantly I hope everyone who ends up using it enjoys!

Yaaaay! Making scripts is fun lol. :D
When you're lost out therrrrre and you're alllll alone, ahwahwah waitin, to carry you hooooommmme, uhhheverywhere you look! (someone hit me with those backing vocals)
X.X cant focus... too many thing want do... help!
Day 2 of teaching MV, student can move cat across the map.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr