Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Espanish
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Hello!

I did this music to test some sound libraries and other stuff I acquired (software and hardware). If someone finds it suitable for their project feel free to use it, just give me credit for it. I will appreciate a like and a comment in the video if you like to use the music or if you just simple liked it.

I hope you enjoy!

QuinnDeem

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Hi, great music. I want to use your music for my video dedicated to games. I have already liked and subscribed to your channel. I understand now I have every right to use your composition in my videos on YouTube, and you won't mind, right? I don't want to just get a warning on YouTube and lose the affiliate program I recently signed with Google. Recently, I noticed that now there is Royalty free music on many sites such as music-for-video.com. It pleases me that people share music that can be used in their videos or podcasts! Thanks for the sharing; see ya, man!

Last edited:

castor_online

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Espanish
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Thank you very much! Yes, no problem! And thanks for subscribing to my channel, it helps me grow. Share your video with me once you finish :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Took some trial and error, but I managed to create "visuals" for underground dig path regions.
Couldn't sleep at all so I started working on the topmost deck. I've had to make several deviations from the Imperator/Berengaria's deck-plans to accommodate MV's movement, but 100% accuracy was never my intention.
Still no name for the poor ship...:kaodes:
Screenshot-2022-06-25-053308.png
ScreenShot_6_24_2022_9_20_7.png
Here's Mike when you get a preemptive strike in battle. There's another one for when an enemy sneaks up on you too.
Suddenly, games mean nothing. The money spent was worth it to bring souls towards the light of life. May God bless my path forever. I pray that all are shaken for truth and poured out flat on the table of true understanding, knowledge, and wisdom. Bless you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luke12