Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
royalty-free-music-corner-logo_orig.png

If you are looking for music for your games,
you have came to the right place!

Want to have music with variety and quality in your project? Then eluukkanen music is what you need. Orchestral, Jazz, Classical, Band, Instrumental, Choir, slow, happy, action… All of that can be found with music made by eluukkanen. With over 10 years of composing experience, eluukkanen is bringing you the best background tunes that will make your game experiences even better!

There are a plenty of free and paid game music for you to pick from. Find your favourites and waste no time including them to your next game! Also, all eluukkanen patrons get 50% discount from all tracks + ocasional free exclusive music gifts not found anywhere else! Consider becoming a supporter.

Check out all the music collections and start listening!

__________________________________________________________________________________________

8Jsi5IbfewGm3nfa-cVZWShc8xJPrf3gV8mFtEEVP7Un-hTyT8mvi-IXDrWEU2faKkj5Yut_jb7f4fy1JOnjztve2TNqOJl_DWeThwrBo4HlYwcJaazwYcMbE-eh9EyFSy_5mlJK

How to Use Royalty Free Songs?

1. Go to my Website www.eluukkanen.com/download and check there out your favourite tune
2. Press to see information about tracks and download when including your email address
3. To properly credit, check out this site here for details: https://www.eluukkanen.com/howtousemusic.html
4. Tadaa! You are ready to use my music in your project legally! It is that simple!
__________________________________________________________________________________________

eluukkanen-buy-royalty-free_orig.jpg

Want to Stand out even more?

Check out all the Exclusive music collections by eluukkanen! By purchasing them through the site you get an exclusive license to use these tracks in the game! *all of these exclusive tracks are not under creative commons.

https://www.eluukkanen.com/buy.html

eluukkanen-elias-luukkanen_orig.png

Who is behind the music?
www.eluukkanen.com

Listen all eluukkanen music at
Spotify
Apple Music
Amazon Music
YouTube
Bandcamp

Want me to make Music for You?
I can do that!

All tracks listed as royalty free music are under creative commons licence in your games. In order to legally use them, add my name to the credits as a composer. (Here is how this works).
EnbIGwF2y5TeHWJLCUOlKSxYShrT7IQeAOcn5gV28hXiAM0fYC2zBfSCTPDzF8C4vadFIK4fAXOiqNKzQcweBnttY8o3VapGzOfg11KsoS6wmvNVS0cZW7GXlq9KwlhbnfPyRfuA

Feel free to contact when your game releases with my music. I will share that to my following.

IMPORTANT!

Note that all of eluukkanen music is not under creative common license, please check the full catalogue in here:

Look at descriptions of each song and put my name at credits accordingly (here is how it works). Creative Commons only applies for works properly credited!

Here is how to properly credit the work: https://www.eluukkanen.com/howtousemusic.html

Newest Royalty Free Music Release

Last edited:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
eluukkanen, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Double posting in your own resource thread is okay IF you're adding new resources AND a significant amount of time (one or two days) has passed since your last post.  A couple of minutes is not a significant amount of time.  It would have been okay to just edit your original post to add the new link.

Also, if by "commercial music" you mean people have to pay to use it, please don't advertise that here.  If you want to offer commissions (original, one-off pieces) you can advertise in Classifieds - Offers after you meet the requirements.  If you want to sell in bulk, you will need to contact Lunarea to see about offering packs on the forum store.  There is a pinned thread somewhere around here with all the details for that.

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
eluukkanen, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Double posting in your own resource thread is okay IF you're adding new resources AND a significant amount of time (one or two days) has passed since your last post.  A couple of minutes is not a significant amount of time.  It would have been okay to just edit your original post to add the new link.

Also, if by "commercial music" you mean people have to pay to use it, please don't advertise that here.  If you want to offer commissions (original, one-off pieces) you can advertise in Classifieds - Offers after you meet the requirements.  If you want to sell in bulk, you will need to contact Lunarea to see about offering packs on the forum store.  There is a pinned thread somewhere around here with all the details for that.

Okay, I understand, tiny misunderstanding ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I've moved this thread to General Resources.  If you're not taking requests, it's not a workshop. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Topic updated, 2 collections added

Feel free to download any track for your projects ;)

Kalashnikov

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Very impressive! I've been looking for a few tracks just like these.

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Very impressive! I've been looking for a few tracks just like these.

Thank you Kalashnikov, I'm really glad you find these tracks good to be used ;)

I'm adding more creative commons music here over time, I'm just working on a certain free Game Music Pack. I'll be sharing it here soon.

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi everyone, I'll be publishing one completely free Game Royalty Free Music pack here soon. It will contain 75 tracks - Music for battles, BGM, and storytelling music

In meantime, here is the newest royalty-free track published in YouTube containing Open World themes. You can use this music, just remember to add my name to the credits.  ;)

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
New video - First Song from Grandmaster's Orchestra. Free music for your game. I'll be uploading tracks from this album here due time.

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
So I will be updating all the free songs here in form of Videos, this is the latest one which I made in composing streaming session, it's called

Signs of Storm

If you want to use it in your projects, just credit me ;)

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Boss Battle Royalty Free Music

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
In this we started from celtic piano notes and it tries to balance between celtic and smooth string music.

I'm really happy with the result in this composing streaming session. Finally we're back into it, making interesting music!

Download Link - http://www.eluukkanen.com/twitch

Welcome to watch twich music composing sessions! In just 2 hours, Elias Luukkanen composes a whole new song from nothing. Watch the music making progress while affecting to the outcome of the whole composition itself by commenting on real time!

Making music has never been so swift and easy! See how the music is actually being made! Listen streaming session while working, reading, or learn while watching how everything is being made.

Above all, you are able to download each composition after the session at www.eluukkanen.com/twitch any time you want. Every track is licenced under creative commons licence and my name is included into credits.

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Imagine modern city with joyful night hazzle. Cars going around and even tough its night, sky is as bright as at daytime. It has own sort of inspiring atmosphere. City is always alive and ongoing. This is trying to epxress just that in musical terms.

75 tracks of pure royalty-free music ment to be used in games. All looped and high-quality, ready to be used right away.

Prosperous City is a short loopable theme ment to be played in city area. Track is made to make you feel relaxed in the shade of the scycrapers.

BGM - .. tracks of background music for various locations such as forests, cities, mountains, jungles, factories, dungeons, castles, and even for a spaceship.

Download from here:
https://eluukkanen.bandcamp.com/album/grandmasters-orchestra-bgm

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
New Royalty Free Music Track!

One day I found few Throat Singing instruments at my VST's thus I decided to try something different at the composing streaming; to make that particular instrument play the main lead and build a song around it. And in this song set in HImalayas I believe we succeeded. It feels like the rough mountain environment of the Himalayas.

Last composing session was very enjoyable to stream. Everything went perfectly and we were able to produce quite nice music in the process. Song became quite long in composing streaming standards. Almost 5 minutes long!

Download Link - http://www.eluukkanen.com/twitch

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
New free music Track

This creation from Twitch composing stream was intended to be really relaxing with all the bells, synths and all. And just in 1 hour we managed to make it reality! I like how it turned out in the end.

With this entry there happened a small misfortunate turn. The whole song dissapeared due my computer had  a temporary problem and whole song dissapered. I recreated this new version copying every note from the composing stream and adding as similarly sounding sounds, not fully authenthic, but still very similar.

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
New Royalty Free Music Track

Space Craft is now released at Spotify and iTunes!
► Spotify: https://play.spotify.com/album/0b7m6HmzCMjjeQ1XLD5cWB
► iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/elias-luukkanen/id1001503596

Shooting Star resembles eternal flight throught the stars. Its cold, dark path of silent movement in deep space. Echo and reverb is very big part of this particular song

Space Craft is an album set in retro space age. Travel in the solar system finding new wondrous themes and tunes. Collection of 8 songs for royalty free purpoces.

Creation process for this particular track was intriguing. Making music with retro style brings you closer to the roots of the game music. You can't just lean to new systems, you have to try your best with the old-style sounds.

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
New Royalty Free Music Track made in composing a Stream! ;)

Composition made in twitch stream from last Friday. The topic is artificial intelligence and the conflict which may happen in future between that and the mankind. Who knows...

In upcoming years highly developed artificial intelligence will be reality. Some bold people even state that Technological singularity will happen at 2045.

What Technological singularity means is that the ai. (artificial intelligence) will be be more advanced than human intelligence. when singularity is passed. How and what are the definitions... I'm not sure. But still having artificial intelligences will not fade away in upcoming years.

Can ai. feel, or is it just pure data? This is what we are investigating with this song here.

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
New Royalty free music track - For Factory ;)

Near an industrial area you can might notice an old obscure building which used to be a factory. Whatever was made inside these walls is not made anylonger. These creepy halls might be meating places of downtown gangs, or even something worse.

75 tracks of pure royalty-free music ment to be used in games. All looped and high-quality, ready to be used right away.

Factory is a slow loopable theme ment to be played in factories or inside industrial buildings, mostly dungeon areas. Ambience circles around continous rythm and synth patterns.

BGM - .. tracks of background music for various locations such as forests, cities, mountains, jungles, factories, dungeons, castles, and even for a spaceship.

Download from here:
https://eluukkanen.bandcamp.com/album/grandmasters-orchestra-bgm

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

oh, hey, I forgot about all this!

my old project got abandoned after I started working too much on stuff I'd already worked on - plus, starting to hate the story I wrote for it. Then, well, a lot of serious life **** went down. I ended up moving across the country, cutting off some people, etc. - **** was rough.

So, uh, I guess I'm back for now? Funny how things work.
I'm glad I'm sticking to my guns on having fighting game mechanics in my game, from what I've read, it's not for everyone. but for the most part, I've made it so you don't have to use them motion inputs for attacks if you don't want to.
And my project's just entered the Lunar New Year Sale 2022... Let's see if it reaches it's goal of $ 7,77.
Ohmygoodness I played Dicey Dungeons for the first time last night. Gave me SO MANY IDEAS for how to fix Heidi.
d757 going live today

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuerXIII