eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
New royalty free music track with rather particular topic ;)

In Friday's composing streaming in order to make great Royalty Free Music, we ended up to make a composition about a Toy Tank! Hahah... I wonder what will come next.

In the session it turned out as a very playful song still containing the dark tone of the war with a childish essence. As it is a toy, it should be played with. And when children are young, they don't worry themselves by thinking dark thoughts of war. That is why song had somewhat happy tune for it.

Not yet any download link, I'm working on to putting all the themes into one place at my website http://www.eluukkanen.com/

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
New Royalty Free Music Track for Halloween 

As this is the Halloween week, I decided to make fitting music for that. In last special composing session we made really good soundscape with haunting tune. This royalty free song is going to serve that purpose, as you can download it for your own horror projects or videos.I don't usually do much Halloween to be honest, but for some reason I really enjoyed making this song. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
New Royalty Free music Track - This time Spiritual Forest!

Spirit of the Forest is a mystic song trying to investigate melodies of untouched atmosphere of an evergreen forest. Session last Friday and Saturday was pretty good and I have to say that I enjoyed making it. Imagine yourself walking through an old natural site.

We used taiko and deep drums to bring this oriental style mixed with folklore elements. You can sense that there is something deeper going on, something so massive that we are not able to comprehend.

Download Link - http://www.eluukkanen.com/twitch

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Royalty Free midi retro music with village as its inspiration!

Very festive instrumental village melody. Made this track to loop, so I tried to make the melody sound less repetitive as possible - to keep it fresh. This is how your adventure begins!

We experienced making midi music inspired by games like Runescape and made it sound very retro. I like the end result, reminds me of old rpg games.

A composition from previous composing stream where we tried out how to make midi music. Music was inspired old games where these midi instruments were used, such as as example, Runescape.

DOWNLOAD THIS SONG FOR FREE:

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A

There is a lot of pride in nature – especially in a savannah!

Music ment to be played in Savannah environment! There are percussions and strings working together to make this playful atmosphere! You can imagine a lion going around the wilderness, seeing giraffes and other wild animals - truly like a savanna

DOWNLOAD THESE SONG

NightHerald

little demon child
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
All your music is awesome! Thank you for sharing!

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
All your music is awesome! Thank you for sharing!
Thank you for taking time for having a look of it, NIght Herald! I hope you find it useful for your projects! :rhappy:

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A

Night is coming... it is time to feel the atmosphere and find your place in this world. Free song of the night.

Night is young for an adventurous soul trying to find a place to belong. You have still time to find your way and think how to spend you next hours.

This song comes from personal experience of just going outside at night-time, as where I live, it is very safe. You really can't explain it with words, the feeling of walking down under city lights, and seeing where the path goes. Unfortunately in many countries night attacts criminals, so it is not as safe as in here to go outside sometimes. But if you have a chance of seeing city night without any problem, it is a worth of shot.

DOWNLOAD THIS SONG FOR FREE:

AboveDiagonal

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I download royaty free music for my youtube channel. Because i am a ps4 lover and i record piles of my gameplay video, to insert background music make them look wonderful. I download high quality ones mainly in those 2 sites:
You can search in the blank by the name of the royalty free music you want to download http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/ and after it is finished you can play it online. I still have no idea how to download but if you figure it out plz tell me. Another site is http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/tips/free-mp3-download-websites.html which has a few royalty free music, but i do not recommend this site since some of them are to old.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@AboveDiagonal I think you have misunderstood the nature of this thread. It is not for posting about general free music sites that you know of, but a place where the OP can post their own music. Please be careful not to hi-jack a thread with unrelated content.

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
@AboveDiagonal I think you have misunderstood the nature of this thread. It is not for posting about general free music sites that you know of, but a place where the OP can post their own music. Please be careful not to hi-jack a thread with unrelated content.

Yep this thread is not general royalty free music thread, I believe that somewhere in the forums there might be just that.

In meantime I recommend to have a look of the various songs what have already been added to the bandcamp site of mine. :rwink:

Last edited:

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
HI everyone!

It has been a long while. I have been away for last 6 months, but at December I have a full intention to come back with new Quality Royalty Free Music

To Celebrate that, I'm putting my old works together. I have had albums which I have not added to one consistant place, but now I have been working on it for some time. For over 100 tracks of free music, you should consider checking out my bandcamp site. There are tracks and albums which cost, but there are many FREE ones

Thank you for your interest. I'll be sharing a ton of music in upcoming weeks!

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Starting again to release new Royalty Free Music this week, I'm glad to get back to it :D

In Meantime, have a look of the rest of the music, most of them are completely free!
https://eluukkanen.bandcamp.com/

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Want to hear some brand new original Violin Music?

Violin has a long tradition in classical music of having either swift melodies or warm harmonies to offer, yet there is still new unexplored music type in world of violin. This Royalty Free Violin Song is going to bring you around most emotional string patterns you might have not had chance to experience.

♦DOWNLOAD FOR FREE♦ https://www.eluukkanen.com/timing-is-the-key.html

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
:D Step in and experience most calming inn atmosphere with this background music! It's good time travelling when staying in an Inn.

*Download For FREE* https://www.eluukkanen.com/visitors-att-inn.html

Imagine an inn where beer flows, people have discussions and laugh ocassionally while having fun after a long workday. This Calming Inn Background music is just for that. Visitors at Inn who first time arrive will be greeted with personalized environment and seeing their friends and family while having happy time. There are no bards playing music, but a simple string pizzicato melody to keep it all going.

Mystic_Enigma

A scattered memory, hoping to be recalled...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am loving these alot! And some of them are very fitting to what I look for in music. And they're free to use, what a deal!

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
I am loving these alot! And some of them are very fitting to what I look for in music. And they're free to use, what a deal!

Thank you Mystic Enigma! More of these are coming every week and I will be posting them here due time! Just remember to credit the music as it is part of creative commons license. Proper copy-paste credits can be found in each download link.

To support the continuous free songs being added, consider subscribing to YouTube channel I have and likeing the ones in youtube so even more people find the songs. This would help enourmously :kaoangry:

My YouTube:
www.youtube.com/eluukkanen

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The black rose maiden! :kaopride:
vmTLAk8.jpg

Character: Aki Izayoi from Yugioh 5Ds.
Took some trial and error, but I managed to create "visuals" for underground dig path regions.
Couldn't sleep at all so I started working on the topmost deck. I've had to make several deviations from the Imperator/Berengaria's deck-plans to accommodate MV's movement, but 100% accuracy was never my intention.
Still no name for the poor ship...:kaodes:
Screenshot-2022-06-25-053308.png
ScreenShot_6_24_2022_9_20_7.png
Here's Mike when you get a preemptive strike in battle. There's another one for when an enemy sneaks up on you too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imagecollector77