eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
These are some great tracks, thanks for sharing!

I am actually working on a viking-inspired game myself, so this should come in useful!
Hi Canini! Thanks for checking these songs out ^^ If you choose to use these, remember to put credits in ;)

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
SCP-049 Plague Doctor song with scary halloween atmosphere! Inspired by world of SCP Foundation and games like SCP Containment Breach.

As halloween draws near, I present you a SCP Containment Breach , fitting survival horror music we made in one of the previous composing streams on this channel. Its a creepy halloween song for Plague Doctor, SCP 049. This characters is familiar face from medieval times to current day and age. Plague Doctors used to spread plague all around and thus they were feared. SCP 049 is no different. You bet dark omnious music starts playing when he is around! Dark ambience music makes you terrified of this SCP monster!

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Dungeon is a Dark and sometimes very lonely place. This orchestral track gives subtle, yet effective hints from a mysterious dungeon ahead. Many travelers have tried to conquer if, but have failed due the dangers that fantasy dungeon has within.

Dungeon 1 is a track from Paper Maker OST. As a song made for an RPG, Dungeon 1 is one of the very first dungeon environments you encounter. While it might be an easy one, it introduces you to Dungeon layouts, monsters and treasures you might find within in and RPG game.

Bells, piano and strings are used to create this dark dungeon atmosphere. This ambiance fantasy track has all that a dungeon needs. Mysterious music makes this RPG Dungeon song a fitting choice for your rpg game.

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
RPG Dungeon music for a daring developer to download for free for any game project! Perfect dungeon ambience for any fantasy rpg dungeon!

The second Dungeon track for RPG Paper Maker OST for daring developers to use in their RPG games! Dungeon 2 might be lighter in tune compared to Dungeon 1, but still making sure you know that it's an rpg dungeon song you should respect. It has strings, bells and other instrumentals that make it perfect for easier beginner dungeon environments such as sewer dungeons and forest dungeons, but can be a background song for even a challenging environment.

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
RPG Battle Music, here we come! Time for battle music in RPG Paper Maker OST! Used as background music in random battles to boss encounters, this royalty free music track fits any indie developer's needs!

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Beautiful Vocal Classical song, collaboration between composers, singers and poet. Beautiful traditional instrumental music taking elements from Celtic music tradition.

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Now time to listen relaxing royalty free music! Relaxing spring music, Spring Optimism, is an instrumental guitar electronic track with best combination of melodies and harmonies. Let the spring begin!

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
RPG Paper Maker OST | Field 1

Best Free Music from RPG Paper Maker OST! Welcome to Winter wonderland and make your rpg dreams to come true!

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Music Theme Perfect for An RPG Game! Enjoy this royalty free song and use it for your characters in your game!

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Town RPG Music for RPG game developers! Rpg Paper Maker OST includes now a Town theme with great sense of beginning for an adventure!

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Ancient Chinese Music for a sad story! Best traditional sad Chinese instrumental music to listen! Like from an old Chinese tale.

Ehru and other Chinese instruments bringing you quality chinese music with Ancestral Mist on the Mountain. In old sad tales a hero leaves his village with sadness in his heart. This Chinese song is made to imitate that feeling. Sad Ancient Chinese Music has great feeling to bring you into tears but also to the moment of beauty.

Ancestral Mist of The Mountain is to inspire to ancient China and its traditional beautiful culture. Journey to the east by listening this sad yet atmospheric song. Old traditional Chinese stories has many things that fascinate. I hope this song gave you same fascination back.

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
A song about plastic on ocean. Yeah, kinda sad topic, but life is sad.

In recent years in earth's seas have seen more and more plastic going all around it's currents. It's very unnatural and terrifying sight for many reasons. Sea plastic describes very well the current situation with us humans. Things like this have developed over time and are hard to solve because of that.

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Mongol music for Lord of the rings. This ancient land only mentioned in LoTR books. Battle of Middle Earth original song.

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Listen and download Shelter, atmospheric futuristic royalty free music by eluukkanen.

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Listen Orchestral Fairy-Tale Music from Folklore Album! Brings the fantasy alive with high quality orchestral music.

Mystic_Enigma

Otterly Insufferable!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What a wonderful track! It's sort of calming to me, I like that.

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Updated Royalty Free Music Corner for upcoming 2020!

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Listen beautiful fantasy dragon music and enjoy high-quality free royalty free music!

A new eluukkanen royalty free music release! Happy fantasy dragon music! Imagine being in a fantasy world with dragons, elves, dwarves and other creatures! Experience beauty and charm of dragons with high-quality orchestral instruments! Dragon music to be enjoyed while reading, studying or for your own project! In an rpg you can expect to encounter these mighty creatures.

´´

Last edited:

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A

Enjoy epic story royalty free music introduction! Beginning of a story with classic words: “Once Upon a Time.”

A new eluukkanen royalty free music release! Story-driven tales need background music for cutscenes. All epic tales need a beginning. Once upon a time is here to show you that very beginning of a story. Epic fantasy orchestra violin music gets you in the middle of the action! Get excited to listen violin music with quality instruments and tunes!

Download Link: https://www.eluukkanen.com/newest-track/folklore-classical-fairy-tale-music

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just imagine, MZ got released while still on summer sale and they decided to discount their game. lol.
Now that I found an accessible composing software, all the melodies that only lived inside my head so far can come to life. I LOVE this.
Akemi14 wrote on Archeia's profile.
I'm sorry about my mistake of not messaging you about posting in Games in Development Rules and Guidelines. I'm still new on this forum but using RPG Maker for 3 years. Well it is in English language. Well, I just want to explained about the game and show them the demo. I promised, there is no inappropriate contain because I don't like that. What should I do?
Magic numbers are the devil.
So I was explaining to someone today that Magic (the Gathering) has advertised itself as a Trading Card Game (TCG) and a Collectable Card Game (CCG), but never a playing card game. Playing cards are what they use for stuff like Poker or Black Jack. So by playing Magic with the cards, they were in fact doing it wrong, and me trading the cards is a correct usage. :popcorn:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nristiclindsey