eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A

Relaxing Free Travelling Music to listen to! Listen a catchy tune for your next travelling session!

Travelling music is needed sometimes when the road is long. A new eluukkanen royalty free music release is here to help with that! Beautiful and relaxing travelling music for next time you decide go hiking! Relaxing guitar music and flute melody accompany you on your journey! Path forward is clear and new adventures await you!
Experience beautiful travelling music with Path Forward! Free guitar music for your next trip! Travelling music dnd when adventure awaits! Instrumental Travel music for all tastes! That is why you need story music like this to get yourself to the travelling music background mood! Listen more free music and get a free download to use in one of your projects.

Download Link: https://www.eluukkanen.com/newest-track/folklore-classical-fairy-tale-music

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A

Listen Dark Cave Ambient Music with orchestral quality! Get to hear Quality Royalty Free Music for a cave or a dungeon.

Download Link:
https://eluukkanen.bandcamp.com/track/undeground-network-free

Your RPG adventure takes you into a mysterious cave, with dark cave music playing in the background . A new eluukkanen royalty free music release to create a great cave ambient to your cave dungeon! Unnerving orchestral violin music creates an atmosphere of a damp, flithly cave infested by goblins and other horrid creatures. This dungeon offers a fair challenge for any D&D party going in. Dark cave background music plays as you discover how deep those caverns are. Excellent choise for a game developer or a dungeon master looking for cave music for their journey.

Dark caves and deep dungeons with solo harp and strings make the experience true for the fairy tale aestetic! Undeground Network is loopable background music that can be easily used when building caves. Free cave music is hard to find with calm orchestra. Instrumentals for this dnd music will be remembered by the listener for quite some time. Dark cave music for all tastes! That is why you need story music like this to get yourself to the cave background music mood! Listen more free music and get a free download to use in one of your projects.

Animebryan

Need more resources!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[Deleted]

Last edited:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Might it be that they are so busy providing you with free assets they don't see saving you a few clicks as their highest priority?

Or maybe they are thinking of the needs of those who only want some tracks, not all of them? Or those who have to be selective about what they download because they have data limits?

When someone has the "decency" (your choice of word) to give you a gift, why turn round and complain that you don't like the wrapping paper?

Last edited:

Animebryan

Need more resources!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[Deleted]

Last edited:

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1. Tone is very hard to read in pure text. If you were joking, no one would be able to tell that.
2. Even joking about people providing free things for people to use not doing enough is still discouraging to people providing those free things.

You could have communicated the same thing without the "jokes" by just saying "Hey, would it be possible to upload a zip with all your music in one archive, I'd really appreciate that".

On the subject of how much work it is: It isn't much work if you are done with making stuff. But if you are still working on new tracks, its easier to just put tracks up individually rather than constantly be fiddling with the compilation zip.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Animebryan I was nearly finished writing my response when touchfuzzy posted, making the same points that I was going to say, so I shall not repeat them.

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Animebryan I was nearly finished writing my response when touchfuzzy posted, making the same points that I was going to say, so I shall not repeat them.
Much appreciated on feedback from @Animebryan that is something I need to get done, but not at this point yet, I need to get more time for that.

taismarques86

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just love your songs!

I'll use in my game for sure.

Thank you very much! :)

CrowStorm

Storm crow descending, Winter unending.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay I gotta ask dude...why is Track 17 "Arabic Merchant"?

(Why do I ask? Man, where do I even start. I guess I could start with the fact that it's a pretty safe bet that there's no "Arabia" in fantasy land.

Also, "Terrifying Piano" is...very not terrifying. I mean, eyebrow raised at the title of that one, because the piano is innately not a very scary instrument, but I thought "hmm, wonder how he'll pull that off!". Sadly, it's like "Slightly Tense Piano" AT MOST. I don't want to be overly negative. I haven't even listened to the battle music yet so I haven't given you a fair chance. Most of the orchestral themes are adequate even though "Lonely Ranger" is the only track so far I've actively liked, I'm also of the opinion people shouldn't complain too much about free/royalty free things.)

Last edited:

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
OK, so putting aside some of these rather disheartening comments, while not all of these songs are ones that I would use (mostly because I have a certain style for my games), I think they're quite impressive. You've got a real repertoire going on here, Elias. Would collab.

Zuzza

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
My project will need a lot of music and I had few options until I found this post. Now I have more than 500 MB of wonderful music at my disposal, so thank you very much, Elias! :kaoluv:

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Early bird catches the worm they say... Beautiful Early Morning Music for your projects.

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Free Sad Music to download for free! Listen beautiful sad music and experience the sadness of loss.

Sometimes there can be dark moments in your life. Sometimes you want to be left alone. This sad free music is made to show that emotion. Listen beautiful sad music by eluukkanen! New Royalty Free Music for your projects free to download! Synth and violin brings the true sadness to the forefront with the Sadness of Loss.

MetalKing11417

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't know if I am doing anything wrong, but I am getting a 404 (page not found) error when clicking on your links.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Karen: Hi, I have a condition that prevents me from wearing a mask. :)

Employee: Can you tell me what it is?

Karen: >:(
Feeling a little overwhelmed... There are so many things to do.
- Building a simple website for portfolio
- Setup *******
- Manage social media
There are so many things inside of these tasks :(
Meet the cute little ghost, FhooFhoo. :kaopride:
If anyone here is looking for another high-potential RPGMaker game--besides She Dreams Elsewhere--be sure to follow Lawmage Academy. Good social media presence will take that game far.
Lol, I was about to write a small tutorial and realized it would belong to the MZ section ....that does not exist yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bektos