Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I am a little confused by your post. You say that the music is free, but the info for Grandmaster's Orchestra is quite clear that it is for sale. As General Resources is only for free items, would you please remove all paid resources.

It might also help Members if you were to link where they could get individual tracks, rather than have to download all the songs.

Thanks.

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi there, there has been a mistake, as the grandmasters orchestra was commercial. I didin't realize. Thank you for pointing it out

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A

Are you ready to train your mind for consciousness? This song will help you in that.
https://eluukkanen.bandcamp.com/album/royalty-free-music
DOWNLOAD THIS SONG FOR FREE:

Practice of meditating might be relaxing, but not always. Perhaps your mood can be down and this song is going to explore that. This music will be relaxing for people who are studying or reading, true background music of its kind.

Making this stream was interesting. The song didin't come out in composing stream 100% as I hoped, but it is still a song I can be proud of. It has changing moods, which reflect the state of human mind.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You have not removed the links for it though. Please do so, or we will need to edit it out. Also, please don't double post. Thanks.

Arli

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Hi, here's the site here there is a great selection of different genres of royalty free music and even a free download section you can download. <--snip-->

Last edited by a moderator:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Arli This particular thread is for eluukkanen to share their music. It is, therefore, not appropriate to post links to other music sites in it. I have removed the link you provided.

Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Interesting music but your links point you toward the BandCamp site that forces you to pay at least 0.50 dollars before you can download a track. Of course, there are creative ways around it but isn't there a normal link that lets you download it as you stated 'FOR FREE'? Feels more like a set up to promote yourself here then that you are adding something to the community. There is nothing wrong with promoting yourself but doing it this way... I would say; place an obvious and easy link to the download of your royalty free music and then promote yourself.

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Interesting music but your links point you toward the BandCamp site that forces you to pay at least 0.50 dollars before you can download a track. Of course, there are creative ways around it but isn't there a normal link that lets you download it as you stated 'FOR FREE'? Feels more like a set up to promote yourself here then that you are adding something to the community. There is nothing wrong with promoting yourself but doing it this way... I would say; place an obvious and easy link to the download of your royalty free music and then promote yourself.

ALL MUSIC are free. I hate how bandcamp does it, but If you provide email you get the music completely for free. Not a tactic to promote the music, PEOPLE DO DOWNLOAD THE MUSIC FOR FREE.

If any admins see this, could you close this topic? I moved it to another adress
https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/royalty-free-music-corner-high-quality-music-for-your-games.56950/

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I don't really have any neat updates today about how I screwed up programming... But if you want to observe the intensenes of me programming, then you can check out my stream :)
New Weapons.gif
No more spam from me today, I promise! Just wanted to upload this, people have been giving me feedback that my weapon sprites (which were RTP) clashed badly with my battlers for ages, so today I finally took the plunge and updated them! Really happy with how they came out :D :D
So Facebook fraudulently took money from me. They even went through my PayPal accounts to find a card that had the money on it. Thinking about deleting my Facebook account because this doesn't happen on twitter, not even close.
Today the 2nd part of the RPGMakergame "A Thief's voyage" came out.

Go show DutchPowerCreations some love.
love it when you forget to put a certain thing in the movement route and suddenly a character starts spinning at 10000 rpm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xWildSlicerx