Primarily Uses
N/A
Credit: Quigon/Mark McKeich/Lost Highway
Commercial Use: Free
Repost: Yes, please link back
Edits: ^^^
Repost of Edits: Yes
Maker Required: Any

Hi everybody! After about a year of lurking around and not doing much in the ways of releasing anything, I thought I'd get a little steam going and give you all a big bunch of music.

This is all from my album Ascendancy, and it contains 30 songs, covering dungeons, battle themes, towns, ambiance, and more. It's inspired by a lot of my favorite works.

It was originally selling for $10, but after a rebranding of myself (I'm gearing towards more electronic music at this point) it didn't really fit with the a e s t h e t i c s, so here it is, all of it, for totally free, royalties and all!

The tracks aren't looped or anything, and I don't really have the time myself right now to do it but there're a lot of handy guides on how to do so. Hope you enjoy! All I ask is that you credit me (Quigon, Mark McKeich or Lost Highway is fine) and that's it.p

ASCENDANCY MUSIC PACK DROPBOX
ASCENDANCY MUSIC PACK MEDIAFIRE

Last edited:

JamesRyan

Game Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This pack of music is a masterpiece! I'm truly lacking of BGMs to fit some of my events and now i think i've found the solution. But you only mentioned about Non-Commercial use, so what's about Commercial use?

Ksi

~RTP Princess~
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
I give it my person seal of GO DOWNLOAD THIS. >.<)b

Quigon

electric boogaloo
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
This pack of music is a masterpiece! I'm truly lacking of BGMs to fit some of my events and now i think i've found the solution. But you only mentioned about Non-Commercial use, so what's about Commercial use?
My bad, yeah, it's free to use in a commercial game. Just credit appropriately.

IAmJakeSauvage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is an excellent music pack - probably one of the best free ones I've ever heard.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Really beautiful stuff. You may want to edit Aurora, right now it's extremely close to the force theme from Star Wars.

Quigon

electric boogaloo
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Really beautiful stuff. You may want to edit Aurora, right now it's extremely close to the force theme from Star Wars.
Yeeeeah it's pretty close. I'll need to mess around with it.

Guiguimu

Walking Disaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This stuff is awesome! Thank you so much for sharing!

Orb

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Music resources are always appreciated, and these tracks are simply beautiful, they sound very professional. May I ask where did you get that opera voice in Homestead? I loved it.

Also, I always have trouble downloading from dropbox. Would you mind submitting these files to a different platform such as mediafire? :kaocry:

Quigon

electric boogaloo
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Music resources are always appreciated, and these tracks are simply beautiful, they sound very professional. May I ask where did you get that opera voice in Homestead? I loved it.

Also, I always have trouble downloading from dropbox. Would you mind submitting these files to a different platform such as mediafire? :kaocry:
Thank you! I added a Mediafire mirror.

As for the voice samples, I believe they're from an older 8Dio library, I forget which one though, it's been so long lol.

Orb

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Thank you! I added a Mediafire mirror.

As for the voice samples, I believe they're from an older 8Dio library, I forget which one though, it's been so long lol.
Thank you very much! But, is it just me or the mediafire link is only for track nº8: Over the seas? Not sure if you submitted all the pack and I'm unable to see it for some reason:kaoswt2:

Rhino

~Inactive~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you very much! But, is it just me or the mediafire link is only for track nº8: Over the seas? Not sure if you submitted all the pack and I'm unable to see it for some reason:kaoswt2:
It's not just you, I'm only getting no8 too.

MelodyZE

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
WOW!! these are great! =^_^= amazing job! so, if we credit you and link your soundcloud in our credits, we can use these completely free in a commercial game? =D youd totes get a free copy as well =^_^=

NehpetsYar

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank your for making such a polished product free, you do some really good work.

GiFionn

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The dropbox-link is broken...

BreakerZero

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (USA)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The dropbox-link is broken...
I saw this too, even one year later from that observation (so forgive me for risking necropost status with this). And I noticed this while I've been expanding my soundtrack options for my own project if you can believe that. But at least Mediafire still works.

Other than that, 'tis some good stuff! (Just make sure that you rename the files if you want your project to pick 'em up - MV in particular is selective about this and it will use the dot at the end of the track number as a line terminator.)

VitaliaDi

Jedi Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow thanks so much for sharing! Will totally credit you if I use any of this. And since it's lovely I plan on using it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Diary ---

M.Mage: It's the F.Mage's Diary. While she isn't here,i can read it.

May, 10: I'm hurt after the battle with the Minotaur. But luckily,F.Healer heal me with her Heal-2. That why,i Fall in Love with her.

M.Mage: Eh???
So... some of my Desktop hardware has kicked it apparently (still trying to figure out what and how at the moment :/ ) .... yay?
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!
A skill type called: "Rumagic". The intention is Magic with Rum(that pirates drink)
Does it sound strange in English?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moenimael