JCBrickston

Joshua Curtis
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
words of spake
Primarily Uses
N/A
Howdy there everybody! My name's Joshua, although some know me as...Tim? Either way, I'm new to the forum scene, but after hearing about this site from my brother, DesperateMeasurez (although I don't call him that, and he doesn't call me J.C.Brickston...however, if we did, that would be pretty cool.) I decided to join and stuff. But at any rate, my first post is kind of an introduction, mixed with a free download link. I have tons of video game-esque instrumentals saved on my computer that I've made over the years, and while working on my own projects, I've decided to start periodically releasing royalty free albums on Bandcamp for anyone who would like some completely free music for their projects or games. I only ask that you credit me as J.C. Brickston (or Joshua Curtis) whenever you use any of my music. But, let me cut this short so this post doesn't turn into a novel; It's nice to digi-meet everyone here, and I look forward to getting more involved in the forum community over the future years. Peace, and best wishes to everyone!

P.S.

I liked Yoda better when he looked like a Muppet.

Here is the link to my free bandcamp album, which is entitled 'The Knight's Code of Conduct' (All you have to do is type $0.00 in the Price button to get it free!)

https://jcbrickston.bandcamp.com

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Welcome to the forum, and thank you for your generosity in sharing your tracks.  I'm looking forward to listening to them when I get a few spare minutes.

JCBrickston

Joshua Curtis
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
words of spake
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thanks for the welcome and for your time, ksjp17! And I'm more than happy to share music with other friendly folks, especially fellow indie artists. Keeps the world turning in a good way. Maybe if Darth Vader had friends who shared music with him, he wouldn't have gone nuts and started doing odd jobs for the emperor. That's just a theory that I was working on with the Ewoks. O_O

JCBrickston

Joshua Curtis
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
words of spake
Primarily Uses
N/A
Heya, everyone! I haven't been on in forever, but I am going to be uploading some more royalty free tracks in the near future. I did just finish a free Halloween EP for my band, Fightin' Werewolfs Fightin' Mooses. It's 100% free to download and listen to. While it is not a royalty free pack of instrumentals, I did figure I'd share it for anyone who likes listening to off the wall music and tales. If you have the time, let me know what you think! I'd really appreciate it! Peace, and Happy Halloween!

https://jcbrickston.bandcamp.com/album/spookaboo-the-ep

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Tiamat-86 wrote on Andar's profile.
tfw just trying to help and get yelled at. /comfort
:LZSooo: Gotcha Gotcha Games... have launched an official discord server for RPG Maker. :LZSooo:

doodled a poring today :kaoluv:
uc
Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dramacoolanetamak