King of Calamity
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Name : Darkkxng101:LZSevil:

Terms of Use: All tiles are owned by (REFMAP)The First Seed Material Terms of Use
does not state any restrictions to redistribution of REFMAP resources or the Material Quest games as long as such actions do not infringe upon laws and regulations in your region and do not harm or defame First Seed Material. if you plan to use my conversion in commercial games please contact me and you ¨Must rend understand the terms of FSM¨ Credit REFMAP/FSM for the awesome tiles and Muah:troll::thumbsup-left:for the conversions.

Hey Guys this i the one and only darkkxng101:troll::thumbsup-left:
Its good to be back..
Now to why im posting, as the header says ive been converting the fsm tile-set over to Vx/Ace format im also working on the character-sheets as well as there behavioral pose getting them to work in vx ace. i know some of you are there who really love rpg 2k3 and rather there simple yet beautiful tile-sets in rpg Vx/Vxc:wub and no, no and no the characters are not small , there not pixelated and they or not oddly reshaped:unsure: i mite be a newbie but ive learned from the best @callmedan as soon as iḿ finish i´ll post a folder with the conversions of the Resources.

Contact Info: Just Pm me here;)

Tilesets in action (Updated)
There very neat i got a little more tweaking to do on the trees and the ground tiles but there coming along....just some simple maps i constructed with the few almost finish tiles.

Its a lot easier to make your maps look nice without parallax mapping!

See for your self tiles are already customise to ease how you can use them..so instead of you having to event most of your house tiles there already edited for you to just attach an it blends right in;)

Download
Here is the pack of edits..all are useable some need a little editing but you should be able to make great maps once you know how yo put everything together:D
https://www.dropbox.com/s/a274z4xkz92addc/Darkkxng101_Conversions.zip?dl=0

Last edited:

starlight dream

Loving life...One dream at a time
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN, EL, FR
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
That's cool! Can't wait to see the conversions :kaojoy:

Thanks for wanting to share! ^_^b

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Why not just post them as you go?

DarkKxng101

King of Calamity
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Why not just post them as you go?
Mhm thats a good idea but i wanted to get everything finished before i post the full pack and i dont really always have the time to get to it or come online so i wanna just post a few map shots and create a few gifs to show the animated tiles along with the maps on a whole :) until i have everything done to post so ill do an update every now and then show you how the tiles look cuz the animated tiles are the difficult part

Last edited:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
'General Resources' is for those resources which can be used in any of the engines, typically music. As you are intending to convert these specifically for VXAce, then it should be in the Resources section for that engine.

(the English translation is unfortunately not available)
Slimmmeiske2's thread of translated terms gives a direct link to the translation. Those terms can be found here.

However, please note, threads in any of the Resources sections need to have some resources in them. That is their function. Could you please clarify when some will appear.

[move]RPGMaker VX/Ace Resources[/move]

DarkKxng101

King of Calamity
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
'General Resources' is for those resources which can be used in any of the engines, typically music. As you are intending to convert these specifically for VXAce, then it should be in the Resources section for that engine.

Slimmmeiske2's thread of translated terms gives a direct link to the translation. Those terms can be found here.

However, please note, threads in any of the Resources sections need to have some resources in them. That is their function. Could you please clarify when some will appear.

[move]RPGMaker VX/Ace Resources[/move]
Sorry thought this was the right place :(really sorry now i knw wherw to post stuff like this:)

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
@DarkKxng101 As Kes said, resource threads are for resources. When are you going to post resources? Because if you're not planning to actually share your resources for now, I'll have to close this thread.
(Btw, your sample images aren't showing.)

DarkKxng101

King of Calamity
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Am gonna have to re upload them later because im at work so ill get them right today

DarkKxng101

King of Calamity
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
@DarkKxng101 As Kes said, resource threads are for resources. When are you going to post resources? Because if you're not planning to actually share your resources for now, I'll have to close this thread.
(Btw, your sample images aren't showing.)
ive updated them and the resources are gonna be posted when ive completed the conversions completely and finished editing them:)

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
ive updated them and the resources are gonna be posted when ive completed the conversions completely and finished editing them:)
Then I'll be closing this thread in the mean time. Just report this post, when you want to actually post them.

DarkKxng101

King of Calamity
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
[mod]Re-opened at the OP's request.[/mod]
Download link to the zip folder is now available for the 2k3 REFMAP tile converion to RPG Vx/Ace @starlight dream thank you:kaojoy:there originally for my game but since im new i think i should atleast contribute something like the rest of you guys

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.
Sand is basically small rocks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewRobertson