NarniNarni

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello, I started drawing digitally back in late january of this year and managed to make this pack, still working on humanoid bodies but something featuring humans will be available some time soon if anyone's interested (example: my current pfp)

animations not included but probably easily compatible with dragonbones, usable for static battlers

tos: royalty free assets, usable for any commercial and free digital projects exception being nfts, regardless if you have donated or downloaded this pack freely, with or without credits (would be appreciated if you could link my twitter or make a mention though (●ˇ∀ˇ●)) and cannot be repackaged and sold or distributed elsewhere by anyone other than me, Alicia's atelier owner

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Fun question - how do you manage the scope of your projects? All of my projects seem to balloon until they pop and they are suddenly nonexistent!
no I did not just have to write a song three different times because my music software doesn't support tempo changes!!
I WILL defeat this demonic USB connection notification bug
ScreenShot_8_15_2022_6_22_24.png
Mike trying to dodge the Memory Pawns invading Bantam Street. I like how the filters I used on the map almost make it look like the street is wet in a sense.
Come watch as Studio Blue plays OMORI live on the final RPG Maker Critiques stream!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goonfuture