JeffPAWA

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Well hello there!

My name is Jeffpawa and you can call me Jeff.

So i've been a let's player since like forever but recently I took interest in game made in RPG maker because of their originality and also because i used to make a few «back in my days»

So if ever you're interested here's the link to the playlist

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUIhmHQ_EgjPiwx1CrNPHiLfIte0cIKLl

I did quite a few of them now and got good reviews so I do think I worth your time :D

I like to humor games and also to voice act a lot

I also hate horror game, that's good for you and really really bad for me...

If ever you'd like me to play what you've made it would be my pleasure, but please note, RPG Friday is not a completionist series, meaning i won't necessarily finnish your game. I'll do 3 episode max of about 20-25 minutes to introduce the game itself and promote it as much as I can.

I do have something in the work called RPG ExtraS where i finish what I started but it's not out yet, it will be when i have the time.

*OCTOBER UPDATE*

For the month of October I'll be playing horror games for Halloween so if you have something horrible you made and want me to play go ahead and tell me! I'd really like something never or rarely seen before.

For now that's it!

I do hope you enjoy yourself, which is the ultimate goal of my channel  and hope you have a good one!

Bye

Bonkers

I haven't seen you since the plague.
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Really love your reviewing style.  I'm looking forward to subscribing, and others should too.  You do a clean and wholehearted approach to playing games.  It's quite rare to see that now a days for someone to genuinely enjoy what they play and share it. 

TherainED

Guess who's here?
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spinash
Primarily Uses
You better be paying your barber their weight in gold, because that's some finely trimmed beard you got right there.

That off the way, as long as you're not portraying RPGM games as shovelware, I'm 100% good and chill.

Also, is there some kind of critheria you use to pick which games you're going to review or you just pick and show whatever they send you? If the answer resembles or confirms the former, I believe knowing that criteria would be quite the beneficial thing.

JeffPAWA

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Thanks Palladinthug for that comment it's really nice to hear it and I do enjoy every one game I play because it would be a shame not to, I mean...you guys put so much effort intos these things and more often then not the only thing you get in return is a long silence...I know how it feels and it sucks because every games need to get a little love I think, so if guess I'm a love giver...that sounded a little too much like pedobear...yeah...i'll stop here...

And TherainED thanks for the compliment, without the magnificent beard I would look 16...and fat. yup a fat teen boy

But to answer you question, since I didn't really receive a lot of request for the moment I'm very open to suggestions and don't really have critherias I kinda know it would be better for my show to have some sort of guidelines but since I'm really just doing this for fun, I think for know I'll take what passes and if it get overwelming I'll put some guideline to help myself. It's deffinetly not a perfect plan but it's good enough for now, we'll see how it goes! Also as you might have read, these game are not shovelware i know damn well how precious they are to their creator...I would never DARE to do so

Makio-Kuta

Canadian Goose
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
What I love most about your LPs is how much genuine fun you have and (especially with the LP for You and I) how honest your admiration for the characters and stories are! As a creator, it's a joy to watch. I look forward to future LPs!

EternalShadow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Why yes, I did something to my hair, how nice of you to notice! :p

*Subs*

Might send you a game soon ;)

Chiakscare

Resident Tifaholic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Would you be interested in playing your games live on stream?

This would be a fun thing to watch. o.o

JeffPAWA

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
I would love to! and also I really appreciate the suggestion! the problem is that I, for the moment at least, am very limited in my time so sadly for now I can't...

I do want to but like a few other things...it might have to wait a bit 

so I'll have to be a good little Canadian and say "I'm SORRY"

Chiakscare

Resident Tifaholic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Cool!

If you like, you can use the RPGMakerTV stream linked in my signature; we'd just need to figure out when you'd be streaming and make sure everything comes out right! Then I can get the schedule tweaked with the game you're playing, etc.

Would that be good with you?

JeffPAWA

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
That's nice thank you! Like I said, for now I have to turn down the offer but if i ever some spare time I'll get in touch!

Chiakscare

Resident Tifaholic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sounds good!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

AABS laser beams features:
1,Shoot penetrating laser beams for player's normal attack
2,Beam's width/damage/comsumes/loot can be controlled by events/variables with great flexibility
3,Beam can rebound to walls or certain regionID
4,Can play SE when shooting beams
5,Beam's images can be solid images or animated ones.
Surprising nobody, it turns out "next Friday" for the next Jump into Javascript has become "possibly Sunday if you're lucky" XD
Folks, if anyone sends you a message inviting you to add their API to your game, please report them. We don't want people spamming our members asking them to add stuff to their games for their own (or others') benefit. We've updated the forum rules to confirm this.
I'm listening to iiluminaughtii talking about the secrets behind shady businesses and scams. Meanwhile I'm writing a fanfic about Sephiroth from FF7, one specifically for my stepmom. I'll get to give it to her, too, because my boss said I could take the holidays off! Dec. 22-27 I will be in Orlando, and maybe Fort Myers too, visiting my dad and stepmom!
Of course, I bought a handful of games on the Steam Black Friday sale. Will I try them? Will I complete any? Who knows...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WakeNBake