So, I just now bought RPG Maker 2003 1.12 version (the latest version), and upon loading it, it brings up this: My internet is on, everything on my computer connects to the internet just fine. So I'm not sure what is causing this. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it, thinking maybe the first installation didn't work, but nope, it just won't work. So what gives? Did I really just spend $20 for nothing? UPDATE 1: I've tried multiple options in the Activation Issues thread started by the admin, I disabled my firewall, I disabled all the security services, I rebooted my internet, and I restarted the computer, as well as uninstalled and reinstalled it. Nothing has changed. UPDATE 2: To clarify some information, I bought this from RPGMakerWeb.com and not from Steam, in case that might have something to do with it, which if it does, then why the hell is it even buyable on this website it if cannot be used. Real talk, if someone cannot come up with a solution to this problem, could someone hook me up with the pirated version, since according to a few people that message me, it seems everyone just pirates this nowadays. I mean, I've already bought it, so I'd like to be able to use it.