SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm so excited to try something out, I learned a lot from my first game jam experience with IGMC, so I know more on how I can work to complete a game or demo.

Good luck to everyone trying it out, self discipline is super important for completing a game!

:MV1:

Nirwanda

Procrastimancer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have a question: If i release a full game. I can't participate in the maps or boss battle sections with the same game, right?

Ksi

~RTP Princess~
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
I have a question: If i release a full game. I can't participate in the maps or boss battle sections with the same game, right?

Yup yup! As Nessy said, the screenshots and boss battles have to be part of their own entries but they can be from games released during this event! Full or demo! Just have to be put the boss battle into it's own mini-demo so that people don't have to play 20 hours of game in order to get to it, and screenshots are added by themselves too. That makes it a lot easier for -us- to figure out how many tickets to give people for what entries, too.

Bryy Miller

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Given how busy my life is right now, probably not comfortable doing this, maybe next year.

Sorata9824

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, my english is so bad so I hope you understand me xD.
The language of the game can be Spanish? I made a demo and I want to participate in the event xD

Tuomo L

Oldbie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Dumb question, with the approval process taking 3 days, how are we supposed to have our projects appear in time? Or is this extra crunch time by the moderators of that section?

Kuro DCupu

Trust me, I'm a veteran RMer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If only I'm able to clone myself, I'm up for the challenge!

Tuomo L

Oldbie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When will the moderators approve our topics? Today's the last day and no one has said anything in my game release topic.

SpunkyWunky

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I would've loved to participate but I wish we had a little longer, like 3 months instead of 1. I love using all my own assets and I feel like I wouldn't be able to put together anything but a mess in this time. I'll give it a shot, but I doubt I'll have anything by then.

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I would've loved to participate but I wish we had a little longer, like 3 months instead of 1. I love using all my own assets and I feel like I wouldn't be able to put together anything but a mess in this time. I'll give it a shot, but I doubt I'll have anything by then.

The point is just to release something, it doesn't even have to be the game! Maps, Trailers, Combat are still viable entries. A month is to give people an excuse to find time to work on their game. Especially if they've been procrastinating on it.

Davekron

The Emperor's Archon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Omg, I was 13 when I started RPG Making with 2k3. It's been almost 8 years, I can't believe it :D
I was thinking that I might cut out a dungeon run from my project, but I couldn't set it up properly, and I'm busy nowadays, so maybe next year.
Happy Birthday!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished my first Slip into Ruby since last July! It'll be up and added to the main post tomorrow, along with a new Jump into Javascript.
to pass the time.pngTesting out making boxes and packs of items. These things are always fun to do.
Rural Japan Tiles, Giant Dragon Sprite, Paint Icons? & Game Spicy Pixel Fonts | RPG Maker News #31

just hopped into project recruitment... hoping to maybe find some artists to help with parallax maps and whatnot. I could do them myself, but I'm not really good at it so I'd prefer to stick to my strengths which is character art and SOME UI elements.
PRODUCTIVE DAY! I think I FINALLY completed all the items for part 1 of Fallen Feather, that includes the animations, the stats, the pricing, etc. for weapons, armors, key and consumables! all i need to be 100% done is write a few more descriptions (only 10 left out of the 40+ items) and to find some nice pants icons (dont ask lol).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkGamerZ