Canini

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Whoa, rpgmaker is just one year younger than me. I honestly did not know that. Time for a thirty-year crisis soon? I do not have that much free time this month but I may end up submitting a cutscene. I am working on a Mario and Luigi-like and I am quite happy with a few of them.

Gallia

Global Support
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So Rpgmakerweb decided to send me some spam mail to a contest that i can't win, good job guys, time to configure the settings so i won't get trash in my mailbox.

Bye

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
So Rpgmakerweb decided to send me some spam mail to a contest that i can't win, good job guys, time to configure the settings so i won't get trash in my mailbox.

Bye

What do you mean a contest you can't win? It's literally just submitting something so you make progress with your game and maybe win at a lottery. :kaoswt:

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello @Archeia ! I would also like to add my cutscenes, boss battles and map screenshot that I've submitted already to RMN. ^_^

Cutscenes:

Boss battles:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/yrssm0z85z7cxzl/Faith_in_Feathers_BOSS_battle.exe Fight the Guardian of the 11th dimension using the powers of the Archangels in this intense boss fight. You'll have four members in this battle, Michael, a warrior, Metatron, a sage, Sandalphon, a healer and Raziel, a single target nuker. The boss battle is a gimmicky battle that gives different negative states to the player each turn.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/czkzqez1iis6pod/BlueSkies_2_BOSS_battle.rar An intense battle between two brothers, Rhetz and Cesar in the Kradlock Chambers. After a revelation, Lyrelle joins Cesar in stopping Rhetz with his plans. You'll have only two members in this battle, Cesar, a Paladin and Lyrelle, a Healer. Rhetz has a few devastating attacks but can be evaded with the right strategy.

Map screenshot:
This map is made for the abandoned science facility in the barren planet of Jargon. It is infested with creepy mutated beings.
4IAwTTG.png

Thank you! xD

Last edited:

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Don't forget to @me next time! I won't see it.
Lol, I literally followed the instruction that I thought tagging you if only submission is about map/trailer/cutscene since you didn't explicitly say to tag you for Full game / Demo. Only need to include [RSW] tag. Sorry about that

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Lol, I literally followed the instruction that I thought tagging you if only submission is about map/trailer/cutscene since you didn't explicitly say to tag you for Full game / Demo. Only need to include [RSW] tag. Sorry about that

Oh dang it got erased. Welp I guess I have to amend that.

@Starmage I would need some description for the boss battles if you can provide please. Also your mapping entry is not valid:
- Release 3-5 maps from your game. The maps must be made during the event. You must explain how the maps fit into your game (no just making random maps for the sake of taking part - they must come from a project that is being worked on for this event). Screenshots must be of a size to be able to see details clearly. Lighting, effects and the like are also fine, as long as map details can be clearly seen.

Last edited:

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello @Archeia! Oh, not valid? But I have put rsw in the tags of my game Rave Heart, which means it is a game that I'm currently working on during this event. Hmm, or is there something else that I should add in my thread?

Umm, for the boss battles, here are the descriptions:

An intense battle between two brothers, Rhetz and Cesar in the Kradlock Chambers. After a revelation, Lyrelle joins Cesar in stopping Rhetz with his plans. You'll have only two members in this battle, Cesar, a Paladin and Lyrelle, a Healer. Rhetz has a few devastating attacks but can be evaded with the right strategy.

Fight the Guardian of the 11th dimension using the powers of the Archangels in this intense boss fight. You'll have four members in this battle, Michael, a warrior, Metatron, a sage, Sandalphon, a healer and Raziel, a single target nuker. The boss battle is a gimmicky battle that gives different negative states to the player each turn.

That would be all, thank you! :)

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Starmage you misread what I mean with not valid. I mentioned specifically your mapping submission and what went wrong with it :kaoswt:

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Ohh!! You mean the mapping submission must be up to 3-5 maps in one submitting? Oh!! My bad!! XDD :D Okay then, I'll be back with more maps later! XD Thanks for pointing that out Archeia! xD

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm new to forums so I hope I am doing this right but if we release a full game for the contest on here then does that mean we can't release it to be downloaded elsewhere such as Steam? I ask because I have been hoping to release a game there for a while now and this would be the perfect chance to get something out there.

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'm new to forums so I hope I am doing this right but if we release a full game for the contest on here then does that mean we can't release it to be downloaded elsewhere such as Steam? I ask because I have been hoping to release a game there for a while now and this would be the perfect chance to get something out there.

This contest is to inspire you to work on a project you've been holding off! So if you finish it in this event, that's great! We don't take anything from yours as our own. If you want to release it in steam later, why not? :kaohi:

Ohh!! You mean the mapping submission must be up to 3-5 maps in one submitting? Oh!! My bad!! XDD :D Okay then, I'll be back with more maps later! XD Thanks for pointing that out Archeia! xD

And it has to be a playable project showing only those maps. It's in there :VXA2:

nijineko

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
American
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hmmm. This sounds interesting. Not sure I'll finish my project by the deadline, however.

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello @Archeia ! Here is my entry for the Map submissions category. :)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/b7en5fddpibicyn/Rave Heart MAPs Submission.exe
Description: The download contains 5 maps, each from different places in Rave Heart. The Granian Research Facility, abandoned science facility, Cosmic Cube, Niredia Prison and the Western Haven. You can read more details about each maps and their purpose within the project download. Just talk to Starmage inside the project and he'll help guide you through the maps.

Thanks so much! ^_^ Oh and btw, I also already edited my previous post to include my boss-battle submission's descriptions. :)

JtheDuelist

Your Friendly Neighborhood Shapeshifter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@Archeia OK, I read the rules, but I am still confused- do I post entries for the Demo category in "Completed Games" section or the "Games In Development" section if the demo is of a work-in-prgress title? And does the "[RSW]" only have to be in the post's title or does it also have to be in the game's title in-game?

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Archeia OK, I read the rules, but I am still confused- do I post entries for the Demo category in "Completed Games" section or the "Games In Development" section if the demo is of a work-in-prgress title? And does the "[RSW]" only have to be in the post's title or does it also have to be in the game's title in-game?

It's respective board. That means if you have a demo, post it in either Games in Development / Ideas and Prototype, it depends on you. you only need to put it in the topic title not in your game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

After a few distractions (and my annual rough second week of October), I’m getting back on track with my OMGC project.
 Am I overcomplicating it? Yes. Am I going to tone it down? Almost certainly not.
 At least the dialogue stuff is almost done. I need to do the map itself, and then all that’s left is combat.
 Getting there!
Creating 3D CGs for Cutscenes. :kaosalute:

I keep wanting to post every song I make for the game and have to hold back on that because at this rate, I'll have spoiled all the really good stuff lol..
DerniBorges wrote on TSR's profile.
Is there any way this plugin works with the big character, and the QSprite plugin? Using RTP chars, everything works fine, but the big ones, with QSprite, it's like that in the image, it doesn't reflect right. And there is, in the settings, an option to fix it. Thanks.
bug2.png
Bengawan Solo with fantasy style arrangement. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nylleve