Amenti

*Grandiose*
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Earlier in time I said I could possibly go for the Scene or Boss Battle categories, but in the end I managed to settle down on an idea and went for a complete game... complete with many options for sequels. So erase the Scene and Boss Battle attempt, not gonna go for that.

TheTitan99

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm unsure if my entry would be under Completed Game, or Boss Fight

I've modified my old, already completed game, and fixed up a lot of it. New area made, old areas changed, rebalancing a ton, some new music, and so on. In it, there's also some new bosses.

Is updating an older finished game allowed for the Completed Games category. I know finishing a game that was in development is allowed, but what about taking a game that was finished, and patching it up to make it better? Or would this fall under the Boss Battle section?

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
I'm unsure if my entry would be under Completed Game, or Boss Fight
Is updating an older finished game allowed for the Completed Games category. I know finishing a game that was in development is allowed, but what about taking a game that was finished, and patching it up to make it better? Or would this fall under the Boss Battle section?
It also counts as full game. We only care that you update your project or work on your project on the timeline of the event!

richter_h

Eh? Sweetroll?
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
N/A

hatchetgirl

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Oh! I've just started work on an idea I've had for a long while. Maybe this is the kick-in-the-pants I need to actually make significant progress on it!
It's definitely gotten my own neglected project headed towards completion of at least a few quests and what is becoming a decent demo that I can feel accomplished about.

Chester

Meow Kitten
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Cat Tongue
Primarily Uses
N/A
If we release something on both the websites, do we get two medals here on RMW ? Also what do they look like ? I am curious.

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Archeia - Hello! I wish to submit my short 1 minute trailer entry for my full game entry "Elf's Diary". :)

Thank you so much! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

AND just like that..... I got STEAM DLC up and working! YES!
Game making is like a marathon, except the last 1/4 is more like sprint... a very long and intense sprint.
Finally got to finish the demo for my project!
Another week has gone by. Maybe you made changes to your project/s. Maybe you didn't. Nonetheless, THAT IS NO EXCUSE TO NOT BACK THEM UP O_O!
Told my five year old she couldn't have any more candy as it was nearly bed time. She looked at me and said "Don't you know people die with no food?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hernanvalles88