JtheDuelist

Your Friendly Neighborhood Shapeshifter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Welp, it is 2:38PM here in the east coast of the US, so I'm guessing the contest is over... I really just can't wait to see the badge.

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
And it's finally over! I'm going to recheck the spreadsheet and give everyone their badges this week!

@Archeia Hello!! Thanks for updating the thread! But it seems that you might have missed my previous map submission , boss battles, and my cutscane. ^^; Maybe they did not follow the guidelines? I'm not quite sure though. xD

Yeah they didn't follow submission rules.
Cutscene :: Chance to win 1 DLC from any RPG Maker or Visual Novel Maker engine up to $15 USD.
- Release a cutscene that must be part of the project that you worked on during the event. You may take an older game and use it to create the cutscene in.
- Please add a description and what part of your game is this going to be used for feedback giving!
- Post it here and tag @Archeia to be added on the list! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/inde...-28th-birthday-release-something-event.91058/
Boss Battle :: Chance to win 1 DLC from any RPG Maker or Visual Novel Maker engine up to $15 USD.
- Release a boss battle that must be part of the project that you worked on during the event. You may take an older game and use it to create the boss battle in.
- Please add a description and what part of your game is this going to be used for feedback giving!
- Post it here and tag @Archeia to be added on the list! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/inde...-28th-birthday-release-something-event.91058/
Mapping :: Chance to win 1 DLC from any RPG Maker or Visual Novel Maker engine up to $10 USD.
- Release 3-5 maps from your game and it must be playable. The maps must be made during the event. You must explain how the maps fit into your game
(no just making random maps for the sake of taking part - they must come from a project that is being worked on for this event). Screenshots must be of a size to be able to see details clearly. Lighting, effects and the like are also fine, as long as map details can be clearly seen.

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
This is so cool!!! ^__^ Thank you so much!! Was a very fun event indeed. :D

JtheDuelist

Your Friendly Neighborhood Shapeshifter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@Archeia I didn't receive mine...

Edit: I just checked the badges page and my name isn't there either...

Edit 2: Thank you for quickly fixing it.

Last edited:

hatchetgirl

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Archeia Thank you! I had so much fun participating in this event and finally make myself finish something, at least enough to call it a demo.

eslabon

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Archeia It looks like I haven't received the badge yet...

Thank you again for this awesome event!!

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey guys sorry about that. For some reason the award medal process is being buggy (I guess putting 27++ names caused it to burp)

GingerSun

GingerSun
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Archeia It possible to get announcement the winner of rpg maker birthday in public ? , or this announcement just get private massage to the winner

Tamsyn548

️‍⚧️ Proudly trans! ️‍⚧️ (she/her)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I missed the event :( :( :( :( I got my game out a bit too late ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_;

Amenti

*Grandiose*
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have been too busy lately. That dragon medal looks very cool, though. I like it, thank you, @Archeia, you did a fantastic job with it. Congrats to all who participated in the event. Now I am just going to wait for the next event, which I think will be to play the games we all made for this one.

CrestB

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Heh, RPG Maker is older than me.
Happy Birthday!
Hope it stays around for another good decade, maybe even a century.
As long as I'm alive I will support it!

Amenti

*Grandiose*
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Been so busy lately. Glad to see these news. :) Can't wait, I'm excited already.

gigaswardblade

narcisistic narcoleptic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
who are all those other guys on the banner? i only recognize the 2 on the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Wish days were longer (or work weeks shorter) to have more time to work on art and game. Wonder if Ultimecia can help?
Had to update the boy version's after making the girl XD
I've improved a bit since I did the first version so now the old version looks choppy and stiff XD
Once daily through Dec. 25, I'll be offering misguided and probably incorrect advice for your project. Currently accepting Badvent requests below.
BCj
Can't believe it's been a year since I woke up with 70% of my sight gone. Feels like I just started grieving and adjusting. I'm happy I can still do many things, but at times also frustrated at all the things I have to do different now
One day until Avery's calendar.... :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calv9n