Status
Not open for further replies.

Ksi

~RTP Princess~
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
@awkaiyoki When someone told me that someone had left an essay-length reply about my feedback, I was kinda worried and assumed that someone had gotten upset over some of the stuff that had been said about your game, so colour me surprised when I read your comment and saw that you took the feedback seriously and have worked to make your game better based on it. It's actually really nice to see people think about the critique they get and look at how they can use it to make their creation better, so kudos to you for how you've reacted in regards to the stream and feedback given on your game.

You handle it like a champ and if you keep that up you'll definitely go far! >.<)b

Meike

||Telling Stories Through Games||
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone,
I apologize for the late arrival of the prizes. I'm still figuring out how to distribute prizes that asked for standalone since the RMW store doesn't have a gifting system ;-;
@Archeia maybe distribute a gift card/credit for the amount of the gift? Tho I'm sure this has been thought of.

Mrs_Allykat

Failsauce
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Maybe have the web-store team generate single-use coupon codes? (Also known as, pass the buck, and make tea... Tea is the important part!)

Nekohime1989

Nekohime
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Does the store have a line of credit? Cause that's another option other then that....
:VXA2:

goldenhawk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Maybe have the web-store team generate single-use coupon codes? (Also known as, pass the buck, and make tea... Tea is the important part!)
Okay well that’s cool then alternatively they could email the steam code with the value of the prize to the winners and they each only receive one code inside the one email they receive.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
It's all right Archeia. We all appreciate your work and trust you. (I guess it may be shortened up by "we all love you" ^^)

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Prizes are now being handed out! Thank you for your patience. If you haven't received yours yet, please give me 3 days. It could be that my keys aren't generating fast enough. There should be people who have their prizes already!

Marsigne

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Congrats everyone. :)
Dang Archeia has 8 badges, she's a champion

Nekohime1989

Nekohime
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Archeia
You'll have to send it in a fresh PM. as that PM as I left that conversation weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I feel so dumb I forgot to set parameters and thought the plugin wasn't working
I can come up with all of the magic skills in the world, but I can hardly think of creative physical weapon skills within the JRPG realm. One of those ones....
It's time for episode 19 of our Make a Cliff Map in RPG Maker MZ... I mean, Make a Game in RPG Maker MZ! Today we're working on our cliff map again. Let's see if we can finish it this time!

A side story is almost getting into the next stage. Almost everything in this game has real-life references.
unfinishedbuildingwip1.jpg
Everyday life is full of absurdity. This is just a reflection.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O-NegativeMess