Not open for further replies.

XanderPNG

Alotryx
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welp, I go ta month to release my demo of Harold doing a tutorial area.

Kuhaku

[Blank]
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My game is far from a "full release". It's still in Alpha. lol.

Mrs_Allykat

Failsauce
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Uh oh! It's time to add a trailer to the list! This one is horrible. I stink at this, really badly.

@Archeia My trailer for the game formerly known as Cats Vs. Zombies is below (to go along with my other entries):

richter_h

Eh? Sweetroll?
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
N/A
Demo ::
- Release a demo within the date of the event. You may take an older game and add to it for this category.
- Submit project to corresponding Project Boards (https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?categories/projects.18/)
- Add the tag [RSE] to the game's title.
So, @Archeia, questions:
  1. If I take an old demo from my game (I've made a page of the said game btw) and made reworks on it for this event, should I make a new thread solely for it or just make an update on the old thread with some notes?
  2. Since my demo is going to be a mix of demo and boss battle (which is playable and I'd rather call it "technical demo") and contains no story whatsoever, on which category this would fall into?
Cheers~

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
So, @Archeia, questions:
  1. If I take an old demo from my game (I've made a page of the said game btw) and made reworks on it for this event, should I make a new thread solely for it or just make an update on the old thread with some notes?
  2. Since my demo is going to be a mix of demo and boss battle (which is playable and I'd rather call it "technical demo") and contains no story whatsoever, on which category this would fall into?
Cheers~
Just old topic is A-OK.
Demo is also a-ok.

callmedan

Friendly Stranger
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I'm making something while waiting for response after a job interview.

@Archeia I'd like to submit a cutscene for the event.
The scene will happen when the player get to this temple to learn about a dark prophecy, and find out that it's been destroyed.

mathmaster74

just...John
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh, shucks! First time to the forum in years since my first undertaking (still in development) was giving me DLC problems, and I find out there's a release event ending 10 days after my first RPG Maker MV release (a faster undertaking I started 2/19/2019) will go live on Steam! Trouble is...it's priced at $0.99... Ah, well... Happy Birthday RPG Maker! My first ever release of one of your games is coming soon, and that will be my badge.

@Archeia Here's a trailer showing the opening of my soon-to-be new release. :hhappy:

Last edited by a moderator:

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
@mathmaster74 your video is not working :(

also I'm obligated to say this:

mathmaster74, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

mathmaster74

just...John
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Archeia Thank you. Sorry for the double post. I had set my trailer to private to avoid spoilers before launch, so...that may have been the problem with my video not working. I have now set the video to public. I hope it's working for you now. I look forward to submitting my full game at the Commercial Games thread with the RSE tag after launch. :biggrin: Until then, some feedback without double posting! :wink: @Mrs_Allykat I love the television news workup in your trailer. Cinematography is spot on. :popcorn: Extra kudos for humor and massaged in cat references in the newscast. Also, I'm a fan of your zombie sprites as you can probably tell from my game. Nice green color edits! Your game looks fun to play and certainly doesn't take itself too seriously. B):thumbsup-left: Your overlay text graphics (Claw Slap Zombies, etc.) could use some cleaning up around the edges, but your game mechanics with the cat spray and claw attacks are way cool. Keep up the good play...I mean...work. :)

Mrs_Allykat

Failsauce
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@mathmaster74 Thank you! It also looks like Zom-bie, or Not Zom-Bie is moving along too, I really like the music and the concept that it's a "nightmare." Vexed's "POP!" series is fantastic, and I really enjoyed using both the tiles and the sprites.

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Archeia Here's my 2nd piece of fan-art. This one is for @callmedan 's Ahriman's Prophecy: Prequel to aveyond cut-scene.
I chose to depict the scene we don't actually see in the cut-scene of Talia Maurva paying her respects at the grave of the priestess

Callmedan.png

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm doing a short-dev-window challenge anyway, so.... guess I know where to enter it when I'm done!
A PICTURE OF ABJEcT F A I L U R E.PNG
(...which will be a lot sooner than you might guess from this preview image...)

Cryptic

Retired Music maker / Epic gamer man
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My game will be out in like 4 months or so, meaning I won't be able to participate, unless I just make a smaller project. Hmmm...

Edit: Actually that's a good idea. I'm going to do it, but it's gonna hold off my current game project for a few days. B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's raining...in winter :")
I was stunned-STUNNED-to find that I have been working on my current project since November. It feels like so much less time than that.
Stream will be live shortly with some art! Going to do a recolor, then start on a new monster! Feel free to drop by!
I've been busy working on other projects this month so I haven't been able to do much towards finishing the prep work for my RPG, but I did brainstorm some interesting ideas for the game.
redrawing one of three my VNM protags

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucansan